Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2007, 15:40   #1
BHPian

Good non-Hyundai ASC service centre in Pune

Folks,

Somehow for the past week I have been unable to get an appointment for my vehicle servicing in the Hyundai ASC in Pune, I plan to drive out of town in the next few days on a long trip.

I wanted to get the vehicle basic servicing done with an external garage, particularly things like Engine Oil change, transmission oil change, etc..

Does anyone know of a good reputed garage in Pune ? in the vicinity of Camp.

Btw, my Santro Xing is almost 5 years, so no warranty benefit of sticking with the Hyundai ASC.

Thanks.
Old 17th September 2007, 15:43   #2
Team-BHP Support

If you are not restricting yourself to Camp then call up Shailesh on 9850090022. He is around Satara road area and does a good job. Tell him Kiran referred you to him.
Old 10th November 2008, 14:05   #3
Senior - BHPian

I am also looking for a good non-Hyundai Service Center in Mumbai. Alternatively, a good mechanic/garage would also be fine. I am planning to take GTO's service checklist to him and get things done.

Please suggest places/names/contacts.
Old 28th May 2010, 16:39   #4

Lots of questions regarding car service!!!

Hello, fellow TeamBHPians and petrolheads (wow,that makes me feel priveleged ), this is my first post and I have a lotta questions, which I am hoping you can answer:
1) Who is, out and out, the best mechanic for Hyundai vehicles in Pune and Mumbai? I am in Pune currently and bought my Hyundai Accent in excellent condition second hand, agent is a garage guy, Avinash, has two service centres in Kothrud, know the garage guy personally and he is very knowledgeable, is a Maruti trained and experienced mech,but I might be moving to Mumbai and also have a Ford Ikon on hand to be serviced,so any suggestions? Any mechanic of lore who has ultimate knowledge and understands all the jargon we youth spew?
2) Where can I install angel rings and led bounded headlamps for my car in Pune? Is the shop near Wanowrie petrol pump any good?
3) Finally, is there anyone who can teach me how to servicemycar?Just the basics,checking the hosepipes, belts,oil and radiator flush, brake bleeding etc...

I know that's a lot in one go, but I'm really eager,wanted to join this forum for a long time...

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Jaggu : 28th May 2010 at 17:41. Reason: Please use Search and continue in an existing thread, and two smilies per post. Thanks
Old 19th June 2010, 23:56   #5

The best ppl

Kotkar automobiles, Karve Road, Bosch authorised

Avinash, damn good mechanic, bought my Hyundai from him, very smart, very reasonable, tell him Anand referred you, you'll get priority, 9823081180
Old 18th September 2014, 21:26   #6
NKR
BHPian

Re: Good non-Hyundai ASC service centre in Pune

Hi all,
unable to contact Mr Avinash on the published number. Can any one suggest a reasonable and genuine Hyundai Service workshop in Pune( Not the authorized ones who fleece you)

Thanks
Old 17th January 2018, 23:18   #7
BHPian

Re: Good non-Hyundai ASC service centre in Pune

Hi Guys, bumping this old thread. Want to get my 3 year old Xcent serviced, it has completed 40000 kms. It is outside of warranty so thinking of getting serviced at an FNG in Pune. I live in Wakad so preferably closer to this area. Any one knows of any such FNG here? Any help would be much appreciated.

Most Viewed