Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2007, 23:35   #16
BHPian

Thank you guys, for your inputs...
Old 31st October 2014, 12:45   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: Help Regarding Spare parts for Honda

Looks like nobody has visited this thread in 7 years. I currently own a 2006 Honda Accord V6 in gold metallic in Bangalore. I desperately need a new power steering pump and new engine mount bushes. Would be great if someone could tell me where I could source this from besides the Honda dealership. They have quoted 30,000 for the entire repair. I am pretty confident of doing it for less elsewhere as I already know a good mechanic but he too is unable to get the parts from anywhere in bangy. Would be really great if someone could help me with this.
Old 4th June 2015, 23:37   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
Looks like nobody has visited this thread in 7 years. I currently own a 2006 Honda Accord V6 in gold metallic in Bangalore. I desperately need a new power steering pump and new engine mount bushes. Would be great if someone could tell me where I could source this from besides the Honda dealership. They have quoted 30,000 for the entire repair. I am pretty confident of doing it for less elsewhere as I already know a good mechanic but he too is unable to get the parts from anywhere in bangy. Would be really great if someone could help me with this.
Was this issue sorted ?

I know few places.
Old 5th June 2015, 11:22   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIncredible View Post
Was this issue sorted ?

I know few places.
Hi Incredible. No it isn't really sorted. I got the engine mounting bushes from Whitefield Honda but the power steering pump issue remains. They have topped fluids and we don't use the car much. In a couple months we could get a replacement but I don't intend on selling it and have planned to revive the vehicle.

Your help would be appreciated.
Old 5th June 2015, 15:27   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
Hi Incredible. No it isn't really sorted. I got the engine mounting bushes from Whitefield Honda but the power steering pump issue remains. They have topped fluids and we don't use the car much. In a couple months we could get a replacement but I don't intend on selling it and have planned to revive the vehicle.

Your help would be appreciated.
You can contact Mr Nawaz who owns and runs the place,currently my Accord V6 is undergoing a Major gearbox and suspension overhaul at this place.

They are located past IIMB on Bannerghatta road, take the road opposite to the Reliance Mart which is the AREKERE Gate main Road, follow the road for two kilometers, you should find Ravindra Bharathi School. From there take the first left and immediate right, this place is located inside the small street.

You will find only Skoda's, BMW's and Mercs parked. Some awaiting parts from abroad.

I hope your issue gets resolved.

Contact-> 07899998940
MrIncredible is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2015, 20:11   #21

SOS!!

I need a gear box sensor (or valve?) of the gear box for a honda accord 2010 vtec 2.4 (its a four gear assembly). There is a wait time of 30 days in delhi (with no assurances) and i cant wait that long. Plus the price they are quoting (25K) is suspiciously over.

Can anyone help in procuring this part in Bombay? I am there over the weekend and monday. Used part will also do. I am attaching a pic of the part.

Please someone help!

Thanks
Saakaar
Attached Thumbnails
Help Regarding Spare parts for Honda-accord-1.jpg  

Help Regarding Spare parts for Honda-accord-2.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks