Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2008, 17:30   #241
Senior - BHPian

Overall i dint like it.Maybe i am used to see tyres with some higher profile ,lol.Purely my view guys
The alloy looks great though.
ram
Old 5th March 2008, 18:38   #242
BHPian

[/quote]

Those rims definitely make the car look hot.Good choice of rims.But they're certainly not authentic brabus.However, brabus does have a similar pattern with not as many spokes.I mean no offense here.Dont know if the owner has claimed its Brabus.
Old 5th March 2008, 19:14   #243
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuner View Post

Those rims definitely make the car look hot.Good choice of rims.But they're certainly not authentic brabus.However, brabus does have a similar pattern with not as many spokes.I mean no offense here.Dont know if the owner has claimed its Brabus.[/quote]

The owner did not claim anything, in fact he does not even know the rims are on display here. I don't know who has claimed that those are enuine brabus, by the way now the car is running with Honda caps instead of brabus.
Old 5th March 2008, 19:36   #244
Senior - BHPian

The car needs to be seen cruising then one gets an idea as to the complete "look".
Old 5th March 2008, 20:56   #245
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueraven316 View Post
The owner did not claim anything, in fact he does not even know the rims are on display here. I don't know who has claimed that those are enuine brabus, .
That would be my mistake ..
Old 5th March 2008, 20:57   #246
BANNED

Ambient LED's..are they worth it?

hi,
i checked out the blue ambient LED's for the interiors. they look really cool but they were for around 5k. it was a set of 3 LED circular pods. has anyone got them installed. is there any other way i can get aftermarket LED's installed and would they give the same effect.
Old 6th March 2008, 01:20   #247
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
hi,
i checked out the blue ambient LED's for the interiors. they look really cool but they were for around 5k. it was a set of 3 LED circular pods. has anyone got them installed. is there any other way i can get aftermarket LED's installed and would they give the same effect.
Those ambient LEDs are HOGWASH! I have checked them out in a friend's civic, for that price one has to be PLAIN STUPID to pay for them.
Old 6th March 2008, 01:28   #248
Senior - BHPian

you mean to say the one which replaces the interior light..and connecting a LED based circuit in that place????
Old 6th March 2008, 03:42   #249
Senior - BHPian

check out my swift gallery i have a circular blue ambient light pod, i got it for 500.
Old 6th March 2008, 11:54   #250
Senior - BHPian

Is't not that circular blue light pod, it's different.

However it would not be more than Rs200-300 worth to produce, 5k is seriously too much for it!
Old 6th March 2008, 13:26   #251
Senior - BHPian

But there is a premium for such things which attract few people into buying it.Still you can have them to satisfy your urge for it,lol.
ram
Old 8th March 2008, 02:08   #252
BANNED

hey guys, i didn't used to like these projector lights earlier but the more i see them on civics, i have started likeing them.pls tell me are they of good quality, i mean there build quality. do they perform well after fitting HID's. cause i don't want to spend thousands on these if they aren't good enough and is the projector lens good enough or is of cheap quality. people who are using them, please reply on this. thanks
Old 10th March 2008, 10:48   #253
BHPian

projector headlamps

hi,, i have a set of angel eyes for my civic,,i bought them in singapore as they were the only ones that was government approved ,unlike the ones u get in india,, these have built according to some set standard and quality,plus mine with white CFL for the angel eyes. They are really good,,and best when used with HID bulbs,
For cost cutting u can go this arrangement:
Use HID for high beam only, and use phillips bulb with same color temperature for low beam.
They both look the same and saves you atleast 8000 rupees

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
hey guys, i didn't used to like these projector lights earlier but the more i see them on civics, i have started likeing them.pls tell me are they of good quality, i mean there build quality. do they perform well after fitting HID's. cause i don't want to spend thousands on these if they aren't good enough and is the projector lens good enough or is of cheap quality. people who are using them, please reply on this. thanks
Old 10th March 2008, 19:31   #254
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc1bad View Post
hi,, i have a set of angel eyes for my civic,,i bought them in singapore as they were the only ones that was government approved ,unlike the ones u get in india,, these have built according to some set standard and quality,plus mine with white CFL for the angel eyes. They are really good,,and best when used with HID bulbs,
For cost cutting u can go this arrangement:
Use HID for high beam only, and use phillips bulb with same color temperature for low beam.
They both look the same and saves you atleast 8000 rupees
hi, can you please post some clear pics of your angel eyes switched off and in action. also what was the price like. thanks
Old 11th March 2008, 10:40   #255
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits
hey guys, i didn't used to like these projector lights earlier
Same here, I still don;t like them... but that's just me

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks