Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2008, 17:28   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugatti_86 View Post
I would Like to know is there any good painter like Pandit & Co. in Mumbai...I need a Pearl Silver Coat in Interior as well as Exterior of my ZEN.Also what will be the expense on it..will it cross 10k..
I believe there is an outfit called Mazda Motors who's equally good. But you ain't getting a full paintjob for 10k from them by any chance!
Old 11th November 2009, 20:03   #17

2000 OHC 1.5 Exi type II !

Guys,

I am looking for a good paint job, thinking about Grey(OHC Grey) OR Pearl White !

Color suggestions are welcome !

I am looking for a Total Refurbishing Job, as the car is now 9 Years Old, and its going to be with me for a long long time !

I want to know how much would the job Cost that is Painting Exterior as well as Interior and a check up of the Engine Mounts and stuff !

I am looking for a total OVERHAUL ! some thing like GTO's City OR the Viper Performance Pearl White City (Only the paint job) !

I am looking for a place where a bit of customization that is in my head will be heard to !

I hope you guys get what i am trying to say !
Old 13th November 2009, 14:58   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi_iceman11 View Post
Guys,

I am looking for a good paint job, thinking about Grey(OHC Grey) OR Pearl White !

Color suggestions are welcome !

I am looking for a Total Refurbishing Job, as the car is now 9 Years Old, and its going to be with me for a long long time !

I want to know how much would the job Cost that is Painting Exterior as well as Interior and a check up of the Engine Mounts and stuff !

I am looking for a total OVERHAUL ! some thing like GTO's City OR the Viper Performance Pearl White City (Only the paint job) !

I am looking for a place where a bit of customization that is in my head will be heard to !

I hope you guys get what i am trying to say !
why dont you contact gto or viper. i know that viper painted his car in his paintshop. infact he just repainted his car.
Old 15th April 2010, 16:53   #19
BHPian

need help (suggestions)

my fiat siena is 10 yrs now and looks aged.

need to freshen the guy. Need economical suggestions for the following job - please suggest a garage where it can be done at an economical honest cost.

paint colour - silver. there are a few dents on the door so have to do the whole car.

interiors - clean up and lubrication. MAYBE - dont know, may need door
realignment also. They close cleanly, but a few sounds on rough roads.

rear Shoks

Headlights and corner lamps - difficult to get the parts - suggestions please where to get good ones. Headlamps will need alignment also.

check the braking system

engine clean up.

Please suggest where in NEW BOMBAY or BOMBAY can i get this with peace of mind.
Old 20th April 2011, 15:26   #20
BHPian

Re: Good (but reasonably priced) paint shops in Mumbai?

I'm looking out for my Paint job for Accent which is now 10 years old. Will prefer South Mumbai workshop. I'm not looking out for very costly work but someone who can do this job at reasonable rate.
Old 1st June 2023, 10:18   #21
BHPian

Reviving this thread after a decade. Hope I get some good leads.
My 12 year old VW vento is in a pretty bad cosmetic condition with scratches and dents on the bumpers and wheel arches. I'm thinking of going for a full body overcoat as I intend to keep the vehicle for atleast two years. Can somebody suggest good paint shops in Mumbai which are not too heavy on the pocket as I don't want to spend too much on a 12 year old car.
PS - I'm located in the western suburbs of Mumbai and my car paint is white.
Thanks.
Old 1st June 2023, 13:12   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRajput View Post
My 12 year old VW vento is in a pretty bad cosmetic condition with scratches and dents on the bumpers and wheel arches. I'm thinking of going for a full body overcoat as I intend to keep the vehicle for atleast two years. Can somebody suggest good paint shops in Mumbai which are not too heavy on the pocket as I don't want to spend too much on a 12 year old car.
Thanks.
You may not need a full overcoat. A good detailer can remove the scratches and correct the paint. OCD Detail Studio (http://ocddetailstudio.com/) in Jogeshwari W is well known but they will probably be charging on the higher side of what you want. If you still need a full paint job, then Ashwin at Win Auto in Turbhe is good (9820164104/9326019296). At my recommendation my friend got some mechanical work done on his coincidentally white Vento of similar vintage as yours just a month or so back from him and is very happy with the work. They also do paint jobs. Another Bhpian got his A6 repainted at Autorounders, Marol last year and has a thread on it.

Last edited by Iyencar : 1st June 2023 at 13:16.
Iyencar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2023, 22:59   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRajput View Post
Thanks.
I go to Halim near SNDT college. Contact him on 9869076781
He's good bang for buck. I would advise though that you only send the car in when he is free and not try to squeeze it in otherwise his quality drops from "better than expected for the price" to "exactly as expected for the price"

Overall he's great to deal with and have been a customer for decades.
Mortis is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks