Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd December 2010, 18:47   #31
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nithin_86 View Post
I have Piranha DX on my Zen. I haven't had any issue with it so far. But when it rains heavily i have noticed that it beeps every few minutes. It doesn't get unlocked or anything but the beeps continue as long as it is raining heavily. Is this normal? The security in my apartment block always complains that he cannot sleep because of this.
Simple fix : All you have to do is make the impact sensor less sensitive. It will take the Piranha technician less than 10 seconds to complete the job. These boxes come with adjustment screws for the impact sensor.
Old 6th December 2010, 12:08   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero View Post
Guys.. Any idea on who is a good dealer in Bangalore for installing central locking?
Contact Nayaaz. His phone number is 9880075617
Old 6th December 2010, 14:31   #33
BHPian

@GTO - Thanks for the info. I didn't know that we could adjust the sensitivity of the impact sensor. Guess I will have to adjust it as soon as possible else the other occupants in the flat are gonna make me park the car far away from the apartment complex.
Old 6th December 2010, 15:06   #34
BHPian

Xenos FW 350-1A

Hi,

I have Installed Xenos FW 350-1A for my Swift Ldi.It has been almost 2 Years and 7months. The best part is, It comes with Life Time Warranty an total peace of mind. I would recommend this Product
Old 7th December 2010, 11:56   #35
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nithin_86 View Post
@GTO - Thanks for the info. I didn't know that we could adjust the sensitivity of the impact sensor. Guess I will have to adjust it as soon as possible else the other occupants in the flat are gonna make me park the car far away from the apartment complex.
You're welcome.

Honestly, if you have motion sensors (that detect movement inside the car or when any window glass is broken), I recommend completely disabling the impact sensors. That's what I've done with my Honda.

Last edited by GTO : 7th December 2010 at 11:57.
Old 13th December 2010, 20:06   #36
BHPian

Re: Autocops or Xenos or Minda ?

Guys,

I need to get a remote locking system for my Car - Palio SDX. It comes with manual central locking.

What do you guys suggest Autocop/Xenos/Minda? I'm looking for one with impact sensors.

And can anyone tell me whether installing Autocop/Xenos/Minda from outside of TASS will void the warranty of electrical components of my Car?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Lloyd
Old 14th December 2010, 15:42   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydofcochin View Post
Guys,

I need to get a remote locking system for my Car - Palio SDX. It comes with manual central locking.

What do you guys suggest Autocop/Xenos/Minda? I'm looking for one with impact sensors.

And can anyone tell me whether installing Autocop/Xenos/Minda from outside of TASS will void the warranty of electrical components of my Car?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Lloyd
^^
Bump.
No replies so far help, Need to get this done by Sunday!
Old 15th May 2012, 22:22   #38
BHPian

Had a very unsettling experience with the Autocop sales head in Mumbai. Going by the Mumbai directory on Team-BHP, I looked no further than the Autocop thread when deciding on the extra security that we had to instal in our new car. Had called the Ashwin Uppal, the sales head, (09766200505) a few weeks back to ask about the installation. He had told me that closer to the delivery date, he would sort it out.

Called him today, only to find him contradicting what has been claimed on the directory thread on Autocop. He first told me that he would get the system (Flip 80, he said) installed by sending someone to the dealer's itself. When I enquired and then called to inform him that they wouldn't allow it, he said 'Why not buy it from the dealer?' Of course, at an extra cost. When I told him that I would rather get it done by his men, he decides to then underline that the warranty might get annulled because his installation would require one wire to be cut. This was not what users had mentioned in the thread.

Anyway, overall, it seemed very weird that he kept insisting that he would have to cut a wire when users have said that installations are possible without threatening the warranty.

How can the same system tinker with the car warranty depending on who installed it? And, mind you, this came from the Autocop chief of Mumbai.

Will stay away from Autocop when the area sales head himself is least interested in making a sale, let alone service it!
Old 2nd August 2012, 13:41   #39
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I wanted to install remote Car central locking system. Need help in finding an Authorized Minda dealer in Bangalore for procuring and installing Minda remote car central locking system. Any pointers would be of great help.

Thanks,
Ramki
Old 2nd August 2012, 14:41   #40
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Answering the above question and placing a new query
I found the Minda dealer in Bangalore and wanted to know to go for Minda remote central locking system or for Xenos Failsafe 190??

Minda costs Rs.3000 and Rs.200 for installation at home (don't know warranty)whereas
Xenos costs Rs.2100 and Rs.300 for installation at home (with 3 years warranty and Rs.2600 for 5 years warranty).

I'm looking for a basic remote central locking for my WagonR Lxi (2007 model), whereas i would need remote lock/open the doors along with the boot, siren while reversing, spotting the car by flashing lights. All these features with siren turned on/off feature.

Please help me suggest a good and reliable remote car central lock from the above two or if anything better lock available?

Last edited by ramki067 : 2nd August 2012 at 14:46.
Old 2nd August 2012, 16:50   #41
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by esskay08 View Post
Had a very unsettling experience with the Autocop sales head in Mumbai. Going by the Mumbai directory on Team-BHP, I looked no further than the Autocop thread when deciding on the extra security that we had to instal in our new car. Had called the Ashwin Uppal, the sales head, (09766200505) a few weeks back to ask about the installation. He had told me that closer to the delivery date, he would sort it out.

Called him today, only to find him contradicting what has been claimed on the directory thread on Autocop. He first told me that he would get the system (Flip 80, he said) installed by sending someone to the dealer's itself. When I enquired and then called to inform him that they wouldn't allow it, he said 'Why not buy it from the dealer?' Of course, at an extra cost. When I told him that I would rather get it done by his men, he decides to then underline that the warranty might get annulled because his installation would require one wire to be cut. This was not what users had mentioned in the thread.

Anyway, overall, it seemed very weird that he kept insisting that he would have to cut a wire when users have said that installations are possible without threatening the warranty.

How can the same system tinker with the car warranty depending on who installed it? And, mind you, this came from the Autocop chief of Mumbai.

Will stay away from Autocop when the area sales head himself is least interested in making a sale, let alone service it!
What autocop directory and forum you are referring here?
Old 3rd August 2012, 10:17   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by idea View Post
What autocop directory and forum you are referring here?
If you mean the thread I mentioned, it was one of the Autocop posts on this forum. As for contact info, I have already mentioned the details in the post.

Anyway, am yet to install any electronic security measures yet tho'.
Old 28th August 2017, 16:03   #43
Distinguished - BHPian

Can someone help me with the wiring diagram of Xenos FW 200 remote lock system?
Complete installation / owner's manual should be of great help. TIA
Old 13th February 2018, 22:50   #44
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Boss View Post
Can someone help me with the wiring diagram of Xenos FW 200 remote lock system?
Complete installation / owner's manual should be of great help. TIA
Any help guys? I tried my luck with internet but I couldn't find one

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks