|10th November 2007, 14:53||#1|
Elantra Petrol Stage 2 Complete!!!
My Sweetheart has finally finished her stage 1!
1. K&N Apollo C.A.I.
2. Shark Racing SS Headers (4-2-1).
3. Magnaflow 3 Chamber Dual Tip SS Muffler.
4. Magnaflow Polished SS Tips.
5. Shark Racing Aluminium Forward & Rear Strut Braces.
6. Viper performance Custom SS Intermediate Piping.
7. 9mm Tri-core Spark Plug Wires.
8. OWS Irridium Sparks.
9. Mobile 1 Supersyn Synthetic Oil.
10. Tri-Phase Performance Module.
11. Vortec Cyclone: Vortex generator.
12. Pivot Raisin Voltage Stabilizer.
13. Shark Racing Ground Wires.
14. Throttle Body Coolant Bypass.
Looks Too Good!
Vortec Cyclone - Vortex Maker
K&N Apollo C.A.I.
Front strut Brace
3 Chambered Muffler with polished tips
Muffler with the tips
Last edited by 1self : 10th November 2007 at 14:56.
|10th November 2007, 15:20||#7|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanked: 10,041 Times
|10th November 2007, 16:13||#9|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: May 2005
Thanked: 908 Times
Congratulations my friend. Great job. looks like a million bucks and am sure sounds and behaves like that too. Good to know all the teething problems were sorted out. Pl post video o f the exhaust note.
Stage Two: Act One Supercharger:::::
|10th November 2007, 16:18||#10|
|10th November 2007, 17:40||#12|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked: 244 Times
By the way guys, this is one of the slowest Elantras i have seen. Trust me, even a WagonR will take it left,right,centre.
Its all show n no go
Jokes apart, congrats Vivek !
But then you ran away the other day, we all wanted to see and hear the car !
Till you give me a complete demo, i am gonna tell everyone how slow it is. hehe