Team-BHP - Suzuki Swift "SPORTS" ....
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Suzuki Swift "SPORTS" .... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/31335-suzuki-swift-sports-2.html)

Hey , There is no way to make out a Sport from the one we have available by seeing it from the outside , even if it has twin exhausts !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrie (Post 626612)
Nice car and I am driving it for the next 5 days ;)

Showoff! :)

aarey guys, you didn't get what I was saying. First, lets see if he is sure about the twin exhausts. If not, then it ends right there!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrie (Post 626612)
Its a blue zxi with sport bumper, side skirts, rear skirt, roof spoiler, tray spoiler, 17" lenso with yoko es100 at rear, 15" hr with michelin vivacy at front,
Nice car and I am driving it for the next 5 days ;)

Can I ask why? (The part in bold)

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 626734)
Can I ask why? (The part in bold)

Understeer n lesser chance of drifting;)

They were running that setup on track.

Nah... those 17" were bent thanks nh47 strech between thrishur and kochi. So they decided to swap rims running the safer & sound 15" upfront and 17" at the rear. Also bcas that setup would ensure they don't spin out when they throw their cars around the track.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrie (Post 626807)
15" upfront and 17" at the rear.

Running two different size of tyres in front and rear, is that allowed during the track events..??

Why not?

blueswiftyswifty

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINMAKER (Post 626511)
But it never stuck me that it could be a modified Swift which the Coimby guys are good at.... But they can engineer a "Badge"... now thats something which I cant digest..

No need to engineer a badge, just buy them from abroad. I got 4 sport badges from Australia. I still have one and can post a picture if required. The remaining 3 badges, I got for a friend who owns a modded 1.6 Swift(Baleno Engine not the 1.6 VVT Twin Cam from the Swift Sport) in Bangalore. His car is fitted with the original swift tail lamps(I got them from Australia as well) and ABS bumpers that Nitrous is speaking about.

IMO, his car is very tastefully modified and the closest you can get to a Swift sport.

Quote:

Originally Posted by S@~+#0$# (Post 627038)
IMO, his car is very tastefully modified and the closest you can get to a Swift sport.

Yep I think I know the car your talking about, its the one I mentioned earlier in this thread. Simple and yet commands attention.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINMAKER (Post 626238)
Hi,
I was in Coimbatore over the weekend. Was heading to Ooty in a car on Saturday morning, when I saw a different looking swift in front of me.
My uncle who was with me pointed out, saying that its the "Sports" model of the Swift. Dont know what was under the hood though...

What is immediately distinct is that the indicator / tail lamp assembly was looking completlely black.. Like someone had put a "Black Sun Film" on the unit. When the Swift "Sports" braked, the red light was visible ... The colour which I saw a White one with a TN tag attached to it...
No time for pics as I was with family and was kinda in a hurry.
Vivek

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINMAKER (Post 626511)
Guys,
First things first... I know a car when I see one...

But it never stuck me that it could be a modified Swift which the Coimby guys are good at.... But they can engineer a "Badge"... now thats something which I cant digest..

Its upto the mods to lock this thread if they feel this is a modified Swift..

Unfortunately I dont have pictures or anything substantial to justify my claims...

Nevertheless no offence meant, non taken...
Vivek

Rainmaker, Bro dont take offense, no one is doubting your capabilities of recognizing a car. You said your uncle pointed out that the car was a swift sport. You said nothing about it being badged or anything. Secondly you pointed that the lights were smoked which a regular swift sport does not have it markets abroad, as it is yet to be offered here. Im still positive that the car was a regular kitted swift....:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rtech (Post 626529)
You see rainmaker, this is the first giveaway that it was a modded swift and not the original SPORT. A person who would go through the trouble of importing a Swift Sport would usually not go in for cheap add ons like tinting the tailights.

Also, did it have twin exhausts like the pic below? If not, then it is not the Sport.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khaadu75 (Post 626625)
Hey , There is no way to make out a Sport from the one we have available by seeing it from the outside , even if it has twin exhausts !!!

@-Rtech- Twin pipes can be put to any car. i have seen a couple of kitted (yuck jobs though) swifts with twin pipes. Why N1 racing has a quad exhaust Ikon.
@ Khaadu-I agree with you buddy. There are many guys who will put another exhaust on the other far end for show. I have seen it on a 220CDI W221, a bullet, two swifts and even a 2.4 Honda accord (new gen, only the 3.0-V6 comes with twin pipes). Now thats not to uncommon to put. Most of these i believe would be dummies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V16
I have seen it on a 220CDI W221, a bullet, two swifts and even a 2.4 Honda accord (new gen, only the 3.0-V6 comes with twin pipes). Now thats not to uncommon to put. Most of these i believe would be dummies.

Which brings to mind Driven's Accord (first gen) .. it has a dual exhaust and runs on CNG :)

dear all,

some dealers are promoting swift,estilo and now even alto doing external mods like spoilers etc etc .... and renamming them -sport,spice etc etc.this is done keeping in mind the customer gets a loadded car at a reasonable price.smokking the rear lights alone cannot be in any way a testimony of an imported car.see karthiks yellow swift-at least a diff colored swift that too original looking,

ram

Yup, BIMAL Motors in Bangalore offers kitted Swifts.