Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2007, 11:21   #1
BHPian

JackSpeed seat covers

Could not find anything on JackSpeed seat covers, so this new thread. Mods may kindly merge as deemed appropriate.

I want to change my seat covers (which are like 2400/-) to Jackspeed (either to Designer for Rs 6500/- or to leather for around 19K to 20K.

Any idea how good they are?

Car Seat Covers And Accessories:- Jack Speed Top Manufacturer

How does JackSpeed Leather match up with Stanley leather?
Old 19th November 2007, 12:41   #2

jackspeed seat covers are bascially good but u can not comprare them with stanley......the feel and fit of stanley is great. But jackspeed is worth its price if u can afford a stanley go for it
Old 19th November 2007, 16:17   #3
BHPian

Thanks Shariq, but what about Stanley art-leather options (around 9-10k)? Is that good?

Also, noticed that JackSpeed leather option is more expensive than Stanley (19K). Wonder why.
Old 20th November 2007, 10:30   #4

stanley art leather are good they got the same fit of leather....i have one opction for you there is one model in stanley that is around 14k part leather the seating area is leather and the rest art leather they r good...... jack speed leather range is not for india i spoke the tamil nadhu dealer this piece of informaction was given by him i personally suggest you to go for stanley they are worth its price
Old 21st March 2016, 11:48   #5
BHPian

Re: JackSpeed seat covers

Had visited Jeewajee to enquire regarding seat covers for the Honda City, was shown both Autodorm and Jackspeed. The Jackspeed felt more premium and the over all thickness was better. The perforations looked better too. Anyone who has used this make? Pls advice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks