Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2005, 22:25   #31
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Old 20th February 2005, 22:32   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12
The yellow Octavia looks a little overdone!!
Old 20th February 2005, 23:12   #33
Senior - BHPian

I think the hood addon wasnt even required, i guess its just unecessary weight. (reminds me of the black widow II bodykit design by grounddesigns 2000 really) and why arent the light-eyebrows extended into the corner light? it looks so stupid to leave it just at that point... thats not the way it should be.
Old 21st February 2005, 22:29   #34
BANNED

whoa

well well ive been to RIO s place a couple of times well i think he does nt make the cars the way he wants to but mostly it his clients that ask him to ,maybe he suggests but then thats one thing

other is personally i think RIO does an awesome job on paint many other of his competitors would definitely have a praise for him on that i surely know one

P.s
that honda city surely does nt look worth 6L
Old 21st February 2005, 22:43   #35

whats the cost like to get these kind f work done? just curious?

peace.
Old 21st February 2005, 23:09   #36
BHPian

Holla

I do agree rio got some off the most best designs possible.....

dc doesnt even come half as close to him...

rio got alot of ideas.......

but only does the hood work for clientel that ask him to do it...

.most of the honda citys these days get that modded on their cars gues its becoming to

common....
Old 22nd February 2005, 01:31   #37
Senior - BHPian

This Octy is definately overdone.Seen it n Sunday evening after the drag got over.
Anyways,was wondering if any of u guys have seen his white and green colored Skodas.They look hottt!!

X
Old 20th July 2005, 12:15   #38
Senior - BHPian

Seen a JET black Rio City at my gym yesterday and it was awesome. Didn't have my camera because I don't carry it to the gym. Anyways, it had the same bonnet design as the one in the Yellow and Silver City. The bumpers were different. The wheels were SUPER!!!! I'll be taking my camera today, hope the guy/girl comes again.

P.S. Had also spotted a Silver RS with the same wheels that were on the toppled yellow RS.
Old 20th July 2005, 21:18   #39
Senior - BHPian

yeah the designs are real cool. But I think as some1 mentioned in one of the threads these kits do look a bit heavy.
Old 20th July 2005, 22:11   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoops
guys whats the deal with raising the middle of the hood like that...the black esteem at the blr speed run had the same mod on his hood...in terms of performance how does it help???
Usually the hood is raised when you have additional parts under the hood (like supercharger) that need more clearance. In this case, he may just be trying to copy the look from another car. Bulging bonnet is like bulging muscle. Mitsubishi Eclipses have a bulge in the hood and it looks cool.
Old 20th July 2005, 22:21   #41
BANNED

i think rio's black and red corsa sails look really hot , seeing them i have finally decided to modify my sail too !!!
Old 21st July 2005, 01:49   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
Seen a JET black Rio City at my gym yesterday and it was awesome. Didn't have my camera because I don't carry it to the gym. Anyways, it had the same bonnet design as the one in the Yellow and Silver City. The bumpers were different. The wheels were SUPER!!!! I'll be taking my camera today, hope the guy/girl comes again.

P.S. Had also spotted a Silver RS with the same wheels that were on the toppled yellow RS.
This the the worst thing about RIO designed cars.He uses the same dye for about 10-12 cars.All his cars look the same.The only difference is the color.

X
Old 21st July 2005, 02:02   #43
BANNED

but dude u can always share your ideas with rio and tell him what you like , im sure he will help you out and get the kind of kit you want for your car
Old 21st July 2005, 02:09   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadudeonfire
but dude u can always share your ideas with rio and tell him what you like , im sure he will help you out and get the kind of kit you want for your car
Very much possible.But if anyone wants a unique kit,he has to pay almost double the price for it.And Rio kits are heavy.But lighter than Team motor works thanksfully.

X
Old 21st July 2005, 02:16   #45
BANNED

but dude if you go to see , they look really cool , im trying to say that they really look great , till now i have liked all the rio modified cars , they dont look overdone and the kits really suit the car well but i do agree that most of his cars are "all show no go"...i have a v-tec modified by him ..looks neat and in about 10-15 days my sail will be having rio's kit

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks