Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2005, 22:40   #106
BANNED

u think thats the same red...???
the ownerz getz was that red before he repainted and modified...
and i know about it..i am sure about it so lets stop arguing over something im very sure about...i myself got my car repainted by rio...there is another corsa sail modified which has been repainted red....and thats the same red he used for this getz
Old 5th October 2005, 16:22   #107
bhp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
I guess the above pic were taken when the car was just delivered.
Seen it again at Hill Road today. Wasn't as clean as before.
Pic taken using 6600.

this getz has not been painted . its stock . there are 2 getz made my rio one is red the above and a re painted blue with have the same kit and wheels
Old 5th October 2005, 16:35   #108
Senior - BHPian

I think I've seen the blue Rio Getz at Lilavati signal, Bandra.

bhp, are you sure the red Getz is stock paint?! Because it looks completely different. And the add-ons on it are the same red. I guess its very difficult to get the same shade on those add-ons.
Old 5th October 2005, 17:40   #109
bhp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
I think I've seen the blue Rio Getz at Lilavati signal, Bandra.

bhp, are you sure the red Getz is stock paint?! Because it looks completely different. And the add-ons on it are the same red. I guess its very difficult to get the same shade on those add-ons.
i think the color is stock as too wat i can see . if by any chance it s repainted the shade is 2 close to the stock one . its not difficult to get same color add on s with computerized paint selection these days available in the market
Old 5th October 2005, 20:34   #110
BANNED

guys im telling youll... i know it that this car has been repainted....the car just got repainted the day i had taken my car to rio for polishing....
Old 10th October 2005, 18:23   #111
bhp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadudeonfire
guys im telling youll... i know it that this car has been repainted....the car just got repainted the day i had taken my car to rio for polishing....
i take ur words . it might be repainted but why such a close shade of red that is available in stock
Old 10th October 2005, 18:51   #112
BANNED

well i heard this car was bought with the intention of modifying it...and secondly...this red is completely different from the red paint provided by hyundai...this is too bright and too hot...
company red is dull red and the car would look really sucky in that red...
Old 10th October 2005, 20:06   #113
Senior - BHPian

hey guys

just saw dadudeonfire's sail again today outside college and i have to say it looks great.the selection of alloys are simply perfect and suits the car really well.the vent on the bonnet also looks good and not out of place at all.
pictures just dont do his car justice and you have to see the cars with your own eyes to know what im talking about.

great car buddy !!!!

Rev
Old 11th October 2005, 10:45   #114
BHPian

The getz looks cool.....but the alloys dont do justice to the car

some other design would have looked great

dadude nice corsa man...not a big fan of corsa's...just like 2 of them.....the yellow 1 wid collin mcrae signature and urs
Old 3rd November 2005, 22:36   #115
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys i m new to teambhp I need your help i too want to be like rio thats modifying and tuning peoples car and making them cool. But i have one problem, can anyone of give me the details about the educational qualifications needed to become like rio . If you can then someday when i open my workshop you all will be my clients. By the way i am just in 12 std.
Old 4th November 2005, 03:34   #116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRK
Hi guys i m new to teambhp I need your help i too want to be like rio thats modifying and tuning peoples car and making them cool. But i have one problem, can anyone of give me the details about the educational qualifications needed to become like rio . If you can then someday when i open my workshop you all will be my clients. By the way i am just in 12 std.
Thats a great dream you have there.For now,all you can do is go through the various topics on this forum and update your knowledge.
Trust me,you have a long way to go.....

X
Old 6th November 2005, 10:24   #117
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Machine
Thats a great dream you have there.For now,all you can do is go through the various topics on this forum and update your knowledge.
Trust me,you have a long way to go.....

X
What do you mean by a long way cant i do anything early.
and its true i am getting some useful information from teambhpians.
Thank you. Hope i become a designer soon i have all the bhpians as my clients.(just joking).
Old 6th November 2005, 19:50   #118
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey SRK,
nice ambition there.
I believe Rehaan isn't too old. Les then 30 for sure and he is doing a great job.
You only need a passion for cars, sense of fashion (or else you will go the DC way - not image wise, work wise) and lots of common sense (we can't have cars too low, or the only means of cooling the engine blocked). Oh and a discount for us BHPians (kiddin bro..)
Oh and the Getz red is def. repainted because this is orangish red and the org. Getz red colour is Palio Formula Red.

Last edited by lamborghini : 6th November 2005 at 19:55.
Old 6th November 2005, 20:04   #119
Distinguished - BHPian

Dadude,
your Vtec looks really hot.
One of my friends has a 1.5 done up from RIO.
Looks damn hot but the alloys are the same and so is the kit i guess but couldn't see it properly because whenever i see the car,he is driving it and he drives damn recklessly and fast so can't get a glimpse.
Old 8th November 2005, 14:52   #120
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
Hey SRK,
nice ambition there.
I believe Rehaan isn't too old. Les then 30 for sure and he is doing a great job.
You only need a passion for cars, sense of fashion (or else you will go the DC way - not image wise, work wise) and lots of common sense (we can't have cars too low, or the only means of cooling the engine blocked). Oh and a discount for us BHPians (kiddin bro..)
Oh and the Getz red is def. repainted because this is orangish red and the org. Getz red colour is Palio Formula Red.
Hi Lam. do you know Rehan if yes can you give me the location of rio designs though i liv in bandra i just know that its somewhere near carter road. If you can please give me his address.
By the way i do want to be like dc and rio ,I have many designs in my mind and want to get them out.
and for the discount on bhpians I hope if i bcome a suucessful designer like Rehan I will give discount for those who help me in becoming a succ. designer and also those with whom I will be friends ( like you......){and i am not joking).Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks