Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2007, 10:25   #16

This forum is really good. I can find so many car lovers/guru's in a single roof. coming to the point.... I decided to go for maruti servicing centre for repaint without claiming the insurance. Since for the front bumper the scratch is very minimal, decided to go only for the back bumper (approx. Rs. 2500-3000). I will put pics before and after repaint work very soon. And also update regarding the color difference. (I hope color diff wont come. :( )
Old 26th November 2007, 10:31   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimwian View Post
Interestingly, I too own a sunlight copper swift vxi and have been planning to get some dents and scratches on the LHS repaired for some time now. I've two big scratches - one on the front door and the other on the rear wheel arch. Plus, the rear door also has myriad minor scratches...

The dealer quoted me 8000/- for repainting the front door, rear door and the wheel arch. How much do you think I can bring that down to? and how much would the NCB be for the first year on a swift?

How will a touch-up job look on the rear door?
My dear friend, The maruti servicing guy told me that irrespective of body part (door/front bumper etc...) it cost 3000/- for any single detachable part. For ex: in ur case the scratches are on the front door + back door+ rear wheel arch). So total 3 detachable parts. i.e 3000+ 3000+ 3000. Please confirm this once again in the authorised maruti servicing centre.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks