Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2009, 02:31   #16
Senior - BHPian

hi toll gate!
yes i did get FFE made from Autopsyche. Have now removed the mufflers and retained the headers.

nothing on the chiptuning front. Was just thinking about it, buying a used ECU from ebay and get it tuned abroad and shipped here. the only available solution.
Old 4th August 2009, 10:35   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutoshb View Post
hi toll gate!
yes i did get FFE made from Autopsyche. Have now removed the mufflers and retained the headers.

nothing on the chiptuning front. Was just thinking about it, buying a used ECU from ebay and get it tuned abroad and shipped here. the only available solution.
thanks for the info ashutoshb, can you please PM the cost of FFE and the cost of ECU (actual cost + tuning cost+ shipping cost)
Old 4th August 2009, 18:18   #18
BHPian

Try RD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutoshb View Post
hi toll gate!

Hey Ashtosh,
Why dont you give race dynamics a try? They have stand-alone ECU's for most cars (Petrol/Diesel) available in India and they will fine tune it according to your needs as well. Maybe a low range economy and high range power setup can be done.

Regards,
Kaustubh

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks