Team-BHP - bucket seats for scorpio
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   bucket seats for scorpio (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/32079-bucket-seats-scorpio.html)

guys i am planning to modify my scorpios center seating which is of bench type to bucket seats like the innoova......can i get the seats for scorpio slx which come with hand rest.....what might be the cost.

Are their any after market seats available,i am planning to get seats from an accident vehicle is it ok.....
will it be ok if i fit innova seats ..

suggest me some idea guys

don't you think it would look odd . cause innova and scorpio seats look different . i think seats from an accident vehicle won't be a problem unless the seats are damaged ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeye (Post 643948)
don't you think it would look odd . cause innova and scorpio seats look different . i think seats from an accident vehicle won't be a problem unless the seats are damaged ..

yaa buddy i am searchin for scorpio slx seats..which come with hand rest,how much will it be costing me..if original from company or from any accident vehicle

it should be around 20k. i remember toyota asking for 20k to convert an 8 seater innova to a 7 seater.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 643983)
it should be around 20k. i remember toyota asking for 20k to convert an 8 seater innova to a 7 seater.

if i get from any accident vechicle how much will it cost any idea guys???

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenopio (Post 644031)

That depends on how well you can bargain with the kabari-wallah. Can be 2k, 5k or 10k. No fixed prices as such.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zenopio (Post 644031)

When you say accident car you mean a badly damaged one right. I dont know but it just doesnt feel right to get stuff off an accident vehicle.

but i could help you with a person who makes seats exactly the way you want them. Rajeev is the person to contact and his number is 9820950343. Will make a pair for 10k or so but confirm this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 644059)
When you say accident car you mean a badly damaged one right. I dont know but it just doesnt feel right to get stuff off an accident vehicle.

but i could help you with a person who makes seats exactly the way you want them. Rajeev is the person to contact and his number is 9820950343. Will make a pair for 10k or so but confirm this.

hey dhanlan thanks for the number will call him ....but i stay in hyderbad can he send it here or does he has any one over here

AFAIK...there used to be a scorpio model prior to the CRDE which had 2 bucket seats for the middle row. check with mahindra...

ImageShack - Hosting :: 2007mahindrascorpio14xm7.jpg

guys these are the bucket seats ,i am planning to fit them in the middle row ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 643983)

I am keen to convert my G1 (PVC seat cover) 8 seater to 7 seater after regn.

But the dealer cannot do they said.

Will there imaginably be anyone who would be ready to exchange, maybe?

Quote:

Originally Posted by btirthankar (Post 755907)
I am keen to convert my G1 (PVC seat cover) 8 seater to 7 seater after regn.

But the dealer cannot do they said.

Will there imaginably be anyone who would be ready to exchange, maybe?

of course the dealer can do it. i suggest you speak with some other dealer then.

AFAIK...models of Scorpio prior to CRDe didn't have 2 bucket seats for the middle row. I own one and have a friend who owns the 2002 model. Now both don't have this in them...

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIP (Post 644148)
AFAIK...there used to be a scorpio model prior to the CRDE which had 2 bucket seats for the middle row. check with mahindra...