Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2007, 11:11   #16

After all the feed back Think I will keep the Gypsy. Is it possible to modify the Suspension in Gypsy. Want it to be a little softer. Any suggestions????

cheers:
Old 9th December 2007, 17:28   #17
Senior - BHPian

you can modify the suspension..will cost you a bit..depends you wanna go branded or do the "local" alteration to it?
are you thinking of keping the same engine or going bigger..
my friend just sold a 1.6 gypsy with the suspension mod and a/c and power steering..
he had done the conversion so can put you onto him
Old 9th December 2007, 20:11   #18
BHPian

Dear Gypsy
Now that u have a username Gypsy, why do you want to go for a Sierra, Doncha think Sierra would be a weird username he he he

Jokes apart, the creature comforts in the Sierra are minimal, Believe me I am a Sierra Freak and have been so since 1992 ever since I saw it for the first Time. Here in Chandigarh, the guys just love their Sierras, I just saw a Lovely Bottle green Sierra Turbo , but the guy was asking 2 lakhs plus for a 7 year Old car.

I had a Drive, but the Scorpio or for that matter the Qualis is a far better set of wheels.Changing a Decade Old Tata's engine , getting a new gearbox would just not change things.

Advise you to get hold of a sierra and drive it around for a couple of days. If you manage to do it without running back to the mechanic you are made for it. Its the car that matters, if you can afford it buy, dont give a damn what anyone else says, but keep the gypsy, it is far lighter set of wheels, enjayable for every drop of fuel that it guzzles......

Keep thinking , some where a sierra is waiting for you
Old 10th December 2007, 05:41   #19
Senior - BHPian

are you still planning to keep the gypsy or sell it?

i might take it off your hands, if you are planning to sell it.

regards,
govigov

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks