Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2007, 17:14   #1
BHPian

Help To Mod A Lancer

Attention to all guru's and specially arush sir (autopsyche)

I am posting this on behalf of my friend who want to mod his Lancer.I have told him of autopsyche and after visiting the web site (Autopsyche - Racing Techniques), he is ready to do two things on his car.
  1. A Best body kit but not too wide.
  2. front vertical doors.
  3. A good Paint job.
please tell me the expected price and time required to compleate the things because after that there is also an ICE upgrade.

Arush Sir , Waiting for your reply

I am posting the pics of lancer for your refrence

Old 13th December 2007, 17:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Thank you notorious. Well our fellow member Ricky63's paintjob on his lancer just got completed, your and your friend are more than welcome to come and have a look at it.

Vertical doors i will never recommend if it is a daily driven car. If its a seldom used/weekend car its fine. Over a period of time it is pretty difficult to maintain these cheaper taiwanese vertical kits. the shock absorbers keep on weakening, door alignment needs to be frequently adjusted, however of your friend has a budget for a proper american chromalloy kit its a different story!

Costing and time period really varies from car to car and job to job, so unless you finalize upon your requirments its gonna be difficult for anyone to give you an idea on that.
Old 14th December 2007, 02:23   #3
BANNED

What? No performance Mods? Come on!
Old 14th December 2007, 09:25   #4
Senior - BHPian

Once he visits Arush sir,i am sure he will not come without any performance mods.Thats why i am not visiting his workshop,I will the day i have enough money to spend on a body kit,paintjob and some sport seats with a sport steering wheel,a gear knob and some rpm meters.

Is'nt my wishlist a little big?? LOLzzz

Most Viewed