Team-BHP - too fast too furious MODS
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   too fast too furious MODS (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/3266-too-fast-too-furious-mods.html)

hey
sat night i was watching TFTF on HBO and after lookin at brian's Silver Skyline R34's modded interiors with huge neon work and neon speedos, i think i want the same effect on my palio sprt.
so is there any reliable tuner in new delhi where i can get the job done without worrying abt the quality of work done...?

also does anybody know if i can fit a good quality center front armrest.
lastly, in palios the power window swtiches look really isolated. Fiat should have made a complete console for the switch which also acts as armrests in every othre car. can a lil console also be fittled on the doors?

thanks
amit.

ahhh...neon speedos? nevil poonawala has neon speedoes in his "turbo city"...
aint too sure on where u mite get em in delhi tho..
sorry,
n yea, for the armrest, u'll get it at almost any of ur usual "aftermarket" places...
cheers

amit, pm me and ill tell u where u can get mos like that done.

cheers

the R34 skyline in 2f2f is the best i've ever seen... u can call it a JAP exotic. can't u? the silver paint...and the blue theme in neons, spoiler, interior neons, consoles, meters....damn...its so HOTT!

try checking out autometer.com . u may find something

I have the under car neons as well as the small neon meters and the big RPM in neon too.Pm me.

nice update on the site.
@s600benz
where have you purchased the following?
i would like some detail.

can any palio owners post some pics of their modded rides so that i could get some idea.

sup amit
i kno mi housemate from university got his lancer sfx tricked wid a streetglow under car kit this time in delhi .. i can get u the guy whose working on his car .. he also a performance air filter and manifolds leading to a new exhaust system ..he gains like 40 bhp i think ..

i drive a corsa 1.4 gsi in delhi .. but am a student in canada ..so this time am planning to fix mi ride ..lemme kno if u kno ne1 who has a workshop wid all the right tools ...
adios

Quote:

he also a performance air filter and manifolds leading to a new exhaust system ..he gains like 40 bhp i think ..
There is no way an air filter and a performance exhaust will get you 40 horses. The way car modders fib about their cars HP figures amuses me. There was a time this Honda guy was talking about a turbo in his City at a family function. I asked him to show me the turbo...he popped open the hood and after hesitating...pointed toward the alternator!!!

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
...he popped open the hood and after hesitating...pointed toward the alternator!!!

GTO

Alternator! oh my ghosh thts funny i cant stop grinning and laughing man whoo hoo hoo!! rl: lol:

I guess the turbo was under the Alternator. /:-)

GTO
Pity on the guy, I hope you have educated him what exactly a turbo is and where it will be fitted.

Hey GTO you think that was hilarious.. I over heard these guys at a drag race that the turbo was actually a chip that increased the BHP of the car. Now imagine if that were true. Would probably tell Intel to make 'turbo chips' and you would probably have a maruti 800's as 10 second cars...
Something to think about isnt it ? ;)

yea i was wondering the bout same really ..
the chip u r talking about is an ECU chip ... controls the air fuel ratio ..
but thr r no turbo chips ..there r boost controllers .. dat i kno ..

GTO so ur sayin mi frend cant get a 40 bhp gain in his lancer wid high flow exhaust n and performance air filter ? he said dat his car dude is changing the manifolds ..

am sorry am really an amateur ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous
the R34 skyline in 2f2f is the best i've ever seen... u can call it a JAP exotic. can't u? the silver paint...and the blue theme in neons, spoiler, interior neons, consoles, meters....damn...its so HOTT!

try checking out autometer.com . u may find something

the car in the 2f2f is modded to 650 bhp .. it really is mi dream car ..jap cars rule ! WRX is crazy too ..but nuthing beats the traction on skyline eh ..
i saw this video .. whr a skyline (700 bhp) raced a ford gt40 .. was crazy man ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo_lover
the car in the 2f2f is modded to 650 bhp .. it really is mi dream car ..jap cars rule !

I know a few Brits and a few boys at BMW who'll be very upset at that comment.
Introducing the heavy-weight 10-years-straight champion, the McLAREN F1!!!!!!!
lol:

that skyline is a beast. but i still prefer the green 99 eclipse from the first part.