Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2009, 12:07   #16

Try Anand in Bombay , the best finish i have ever seen.
anandpereira71@gmail.com
Old 28th September 2009, 22:14   #17
Senior - BHPian

I have been getting it done through a very humble person staying in Parel area for the last 20 years.
This man has to be told to come to your home at least 1 week in advance.
He comes with everything and average for example Honda Accord he will take at least 5 to 6 hrs. That includes washing cleaning the car, interiorcleaning,roof top cleaning,enginecleaning,tyres washing and spraying with polish,carpetscleaning,dashboard polishing,glasses,and also removing all tar stains with kerocene. And he charges around 1300/- about 6 months back pls check his new rates.
He is Mr.Wadekar tel no. 02224911774, 9821291785
Old 29th September 2009, 00:54   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby05 View Post
Ramesh at Jyoti studio compound at nana chowk handles my cars.
His no is 9821325289. Ive been using him from his fathers times since late '70s. he knows his job and has various options-rates
I strongly recommend Ramesh too. In fact i use his services all the time. He can send his team at home too but its not the same as sending your car there. You will find a host of all dealer's cars coming there for a detailing job.

At one time around six people work on your car in dfferent areas. He cleans your car inside out including the carpets, upholstery, side panels boot, engine bay, underbody and washes and waxes it par excellance. As scooby said, he has a host of rates for different jobs on different cars. The only guy ive seen work on the grille, rims and door sils of your car with a tooth brush.

He bathes your car good afterwards, service station style not the bucket and mop variety. Later, flushed clean with air. Highly recommended.

Last edited by V-16 : 29th September 2009 at 00:56.
Old 29th September 2009, 03:15   #19
BHPian

Guys lot of details for Mumbai. Anything that you think could be recommended for Delhi. This will help us all keep our loved possessions in top looking condition.

iraghava: Please share the info on the person you know about. Atleast lets start somewhere.
Old 29th September 2009, 06:51   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant_kingpin View Post
Guys lot of details for Mumbai. Anything that you think could be recommended for Delhi. ...... Atleast lets start somewhere.
Hey No offence meant but it would be nice to leave this as a MUMBAI ONLY thread than confuse it with posts of multiple cities including Delhi. Im sure you will appreciate that it will be easier for Delhi'ites to have all the Delhi information condensed in a dedicated thread. So go ahead and start a thread if it doesnt exist already,

Cheers,
J
Old 1st October 2009, 21:45   #21
Team-BHP Support

I don't know about quality, but in terms of convenience there are cleaning and polishish services offered in the parking lots of malls (Inox/Pheonix & Atria for example).

Is it worth getting it done there, or is the quality not great + pricing not worth it?

cya
R
Old 4th December 2009, 15:13   #22
BHPian

GTO, does Pervez from Mazda Motors do denting and painting work too? Any other denting/painting shops in Bombay you would recommend?
Old 4th December 2009, 15:41   #23
BHPian

Popular Car Acessories in Malad (W), on the LHS while going from Inorbit to Kandivali on Link Road. They offer a polish with two re-coats over 1 year for Rs 700 for a sedan. Cannot beat this. I got my Dzire done. The quality is not "great" but worth for Rs 233 per polishing instance. They use a buffing tool.
Old 4th December 2009, 15:48   #24
BHPian

Hi All,

Since we all are discussing options in Mumbai, can we also suggest some good options available in Thane.
If no good places are availabe in Thane, then I wil be going to Malad as suggested in previous post.
Old 4th December 2009, 20:03   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
I strongly recommend Ramesh too. Highly recommended.
V-16,

Is Ramesh the right person to get a 7-8 month old (new) car washed? It seems from your description that Ramesh would be perfect for an intensive clean-up.
But how about a clean -up every 4-6 weeks? Or will it be an overkill and high priced too?

I get my car washed-wiped from the outside and the interiors vacuumed at Car Spa in Oberoi Mall in Goregaon; they charge me Rs 450 at a discounted rate ( the new price will be RS 550/-).

Where is Nana Chowk?

Regards
Old 5th December 2009, 01:23   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer80 View Post
GTO, does Pervez from Mazda Motors do denting and painting work too? Any other denting/painting shops in Bombay you would recommend?
Yes he does, infact that is their main business. One of the best paintwork in the city, pricey but good quality. I got my bmw's alloys painted from his workshop last year, very satisfied.
Old 16th December 2009, 10:25   #27
GTO
Team-BHP Support

An update to this thread : I can't recommend Master polishers enough for those looking at VFM. I'm a big fan of Pervez' exterior detailing, but will use him only for the Benz.

Don't want to spend 5,000 bucks on the cheaper cars. Got my OHC Vtec her scheduled detailing job from Master Polishers a fortnight back. 4 uniformed staff with branded products + tools (including a toothbrush!) worked on the car from 1000 - 1800 hours. Cost Rs. 2,500 (complete car including the interiors).

Request Vasant to look over your detailing. He's a pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
I don't know about quality, but in terms of convenience there are cleaning and polishish services offered in the parking lots of malls (Inox/Pheonix & Atria for example).
These are the equivalent of McDonalds : Quick, standardised, VFM. But not for diehard burger lovers who want a customised, personalised, high quality option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev_kudle View Post
Hi All,

Since we all are discussing options in Mumbai, can we also suggest some good options available in Thane.
If no good places are availabe in Thane, then I wil be going to Malad as suggested in previous post.
Call Master polishers. I'm sure they'll come down to your place.
Old 16th December 2009, 10:38   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
An update to this thread : I can't recommend Master polishers enough for those looking at VFM. I'm a big fan of Pervez' exterior detailing, but will use him only for the Benz.

Don't want to spend 5,000 bucks on the cheaper cars. Got my OHC Vtec her scheduled detailing job from Master Polishers a fortnight back. 4 uniformed staff with branded products + tools (including a toothbrush!) worked on the car from 1000 - 1800 hours. Cost Rs. 2,500 (complete car including the interiors).

Do they do a good job with leather interiors? Any idea what branded products they use? Would like to try them out for the Altis
Old 16th December 2009, 10:45   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev_kudle View Post
Hi All,

Shinning cars , ghodbunder road just after the right turn for hiranandani estate , drive 2-3 minutes towards borivilli on the right of the road you see thes shop.

I have done my car twice, few fellow forum members have also tried ount and are satisfied.

Complete interior and exterior ( 5 guys uniformed with lots a tools) , they use waxpol products to my knowledge. Strating from bug and tar removal from your fenders to cleaning your tyres ( pitch black).

They charge Rs.1700 only.
Drop me a PM if you need directions. I dont hvae their contact number as of now.
Old 16th December 2009, 12:11   #30
BHPian

Is there any information available relating to Navi Mumbai outlets ? I think the Basement parking at InOrbit Vashi has a service station for car wash and polishing.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks