Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2009, 12:33   #31
BHPian

Can anybody suggest detailing places in Pune? KP, Nagar Road area preferred. Thanks
Old 16th December 2009, 12:36   #32
BHPian

Have tried Master polishers and as GTO said they are good.Sahil last time when I got the detailing work done the products used for leather was Eagleone.

P.S Has anyone tried i care,the detailing work done at the parking lot of Phoenix mills,the prices are similar to Master Polishers

Last edited by yogi1771 : 16th December 2009 at 12:40.
Old 16th December 2009, 15:23   #33
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Do they do a good job with leather interiors?
No experience, Sahil, so can't comment. I have used them for the cheaper cars only (Jeep, Vtec, Indigo). Though, I must add, they are a professional outfit and quality of work is 10/10 for the price. Give them a try for the Altis, it'll be well worth it.
Old 27th December 2011, 14:00   #34
BHPian

Re: Inexpensive place for car polishing in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajdan View Post
Which one at shivaji park? the one with the crossword bookstore or the one diagonally opposite Hinduja Hospital?
The HP pump with the crossword store in it at Shivaji Park. They have a car service station there.
90BHP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th April 2012, 02:21   #35
BHPian

Hey, sorry for bumping an old thread.

I have a Santro Xing 2010 model. The front bonnet got slightly scratched yesterday by some biker. Only the paint has come of slightly and looks white (primer color) and it is only 1 inch in length. (Will post images later if needed)

So can you please suggest a place/person who will just fix that for me and also polish my car and also the approx cost of the whole thing. If possible please tell me near Juhu area.

Regards,
Adil
Old 6th April 2012, 10:56   #36
Senior - BHPian

Gosh! I was thinking of such a thread.

Guys, which is the best budget detailing centre in Mumbai?

Till now, I have used the serviced of 3M (borivali) & Concepto Carz Spa (thane). No doubt 3M is good but is expensive.

I dont really require the guys to come over to my place, I can drive down if needed.
Old 6th April 2012, 13:24   #37
BHPian

Cadell Auto has been my regular place since 2006 for the XETA. I find them disciplined, organized and VFM. They are an authorized Tata Service Point (TASP) and it is quite rare to get good service at a TASP in my opinion. A lot of people from Tata Indica Users Group (TIUG) have also visited this place after I posted a review.

You need to take an appointment atleast 8-10 days in advance if you are looking for a particular timeslot.
Old 30th June 2016, 13:49   #38
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Resurrecting a rather old thread.
Does anyone know of a good and reasonable place in the suburbs (specifically Andheri West but can go further afield) to do a polish/sealant job on my Wagon R.
I checked out 3M who quoted 5K for a Wagon R - exterior only.
I was like
The car is white and 3 years old. Initial treatment was by 3M but now looking a bit yellowish / faded.

Regards,
SS
Old 30th June 2016, 14:21   #39
bhp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Hi Guys,

Resurrecting a rather old thread.
Does anyone know of a good and reasonable place in the suburbs (specifically Andheri West but can go further afield) to do a polish/sealant job on my Wagon R.
I checked out 3M who quoted 5K for a Wagon R - exterior only.
I was like
The car is white and 3 years old. Initial treatment was by 3M but now looking a bit yellowish / faded.

Regards,
SS
Try Landmark detailers at Veera Desai road, Next to Garden court. Andheri west.
They are economical and do a good job.
Old 1st July 2016, 00:25   #40
BHPian

Thanks BHP. Will give them a call tomorrow.

Regards,
SS

P.S. I am also in Lokhandwala.
Old 1st July 2016, 07:52   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Thanks BHP. Will give them a call tomorrow.

Regards,
SS

P.S. I am also in Lokhandwala.
Do share where you go finally and what your experience was. I'm also in Lokhandwala and looking for someone similar.

Last I went to was the guy opposite Flagg's restaurant (who also sells 2nd hand cars) - I can't recollect the name. The experience was good though was 2 years back.

My last polishing on both cars was done by someone who came home but has now disappeared!
Old 1st July 2016, 08:01   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragmites View Post
Can anybody suggest detailing places in Pune? KP, Nagar Road area preferred. Thanks
Did you find something in Pune in the location you mentioned, I am also in need of one
Old 9th May 2017, 00:19   #43
BHPian

Hi Guys,

I finally got around to doing the polish / paint protection for my WagonR at "Landmark" on Veera Desai Road at Andheri (West).

His quote was less than half of another reputed "Detailing" company and I decide to try him out.

Arrived at the workshop at 11.00 hrs. They started work on the car at 11.30 as there was a BMW 7 series there from the day before which they were finishing off.

They started with removing the hard water stains with some chemical and a toothbrush. Two guys doing the job. They were quite thorough and the stains being quite bad, this took them about an hour. Then they started on the rubbing/polish procedure and when I saw they were doing a good job, I left the shop for a while to do some other work.

Came back to find the exterior had been done but they still had to do the final wash. This surprised me a bit as I have not seen a car being washed after the polishing. The owner explained that their products were all water based and this is the procedure they followed.

Anyway, I have to say that the car was sparkling when they finished. All the yellowish hue, tar marks, swirls etc. were all gone and I was quite happy with the job they did. Sadly I did not take any pics before the procedure but have added some after the procedure was completed.

They also did a thorough job on the interiors including foam in the A/C vents, thorough scrubbing and cleaning of the art leather seats, dashboard polish etc. Engine dressing was also done and a freebie of windshield polishing was also done. The alloy wheels were cleaned thoroughly of all dirt (especially in the wheel nut holes) and tyres dressed.

The job was completed at 16.30 (with a 30 min break for lunch) by which time there was a Merc SLK350 waiting to go in for similar treatment. A 7 series ahead of me and an SLK after me. Hmmmm. Guess I was in the right place???

The total bill for all the above was about Rs. 3300.00 and I felt it was good value for money. They also offered me a package deal which I may just take them up on for the second car. There is a warranty of 6 months for the package I took and there is also a 1 year or 2 year warranty available. They use "Diamond Bright" polish and "Rotex" for the wheels.

The owner and manager are both very friendly and will immediately attend to any small spot which may have been missed.

I would definitely recommend this place for a good job at a reasonable rate.

SS
Attached Thumbnails
Inexpensive place for car polishing in Mumbai?-bonnet-front_li.jpg  

Inexpensive place for car polishing in Mumbai?-right-side.jpg  

Inexpensive place for car polishing in Mumbai?-left-side.jpg  

Inexpensive place for car polishing in Mumbai?-rear_li.jpg  

Inexpensive place for car polishing in Mumbai?-alloy-wheel.jpg  

suzuki san is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks