Team-BHP - Modded Red Ford Mondeo! + KS Motorsports Turbo/NOS Mondeo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Red Ford Mondeo! + KS Motorsports Turbo/NOS Mondeo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/3315-modded-red-ford-mondeo-ks-motorsports-turbo-nos-mondeo-3.html)

Quote:

They wouldn't do a stupid mistake like that. Maybe there is a reason behind it or maybe [just maybe] they are designed that way???
They're surely not designed that way. He's using Potenza GIIIs (what i have) and they were never designed to run the way they are, on the Mondy.

Only thing i can think of, is that maybe he had a flat, and was forced to put the spare on the wrong side. If you come across that car again, see how the tyres are now.

If it's still the same, ask him to get them changed. The rains will be coming shortly and there's no way he's gonna make it through, with that setup.

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu
They're surely not designed that way. He's using Potenza GIIIs (what i have) and they were never designed to run the way they are, on the Mondy.

Only thing i can think of, is that maybe he had a flat, and was forced to put the spare on the wrong side.

I (finally) got my GIIIs, and I've decided to keeep my stepney as a Stock tyre, so that it can run on iether side in an emergency... I think thats the safest option...

saw the red mondy today. chauffer driven & a lady sitting behind. car was in a good condition but the off-red color somehow didnt attract me much. nice bodywork though.
the stock 2005 mondeo (with new front bumper & fogs) looks better IMO.

I'm just waiting for the white Rio Mondeo. It was amazing, it really made me think whether it was a imported Sports Edition Mondeo [there is nothing like that] :)
but awesome, the shade of white it had was unbelievable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu
If it's still the same, ask him to get them changed.

Will do that and I'll take more pics then, and better ones. The Red Mondeo pics I'd taken came blurred because there was low light, I'd to 3x optical zoom and was in the car. So no proper colors, no sharpness, nothing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon
I'm just waiting for the white Rio Mondeo. It was amazing.

White Rio Mondeo!! I thought there were only 2 rio mondeos in mumbai (red & silver) :confused:

No. There is a white one which I'd seen about a year back and have NEVER seen it since. It beats the red and silver. I'd posted this earlier.......here is my post [Post #3 in this thread]:

Quote:

Had also seen a gleaming white modified Mondeo about ten months back. have never seen it after that.

This MONDEO is modded by RIO design

Seen the red mondeo again, I think its repainted, the dark red is gone to give way to a shiny bright red paint, and it looks much better now. Couldn't get a proper pic since I was in the rick and a BIKER came in the way!!

you guys wanna see some really cool modded cars checkout this site

www.dtmpower.net

hey sunny
great site man but it would be cool if there were some indian modified cars too .

rev

Silver Rio Mondeo parked just after Juhu [ex]Circle. The major difference between this and the red Rio Mondeo is the bonnet vent. Took these pics:

The car is looking very hot. this one is so much better in fit and finish than the red one. nice pics too buddy!

the silver one looks so much more tighter than the red one. the red one i feel is falling apart slowly. so there are 3 mondy's with same kit now

Quote:

so there are 3 mondy's with same kit now
So far I've seen four of them.
White, Red [earlier darkred], Gray, Silver.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon
So far I've seen four of them.
White, Red [earlier darkred], Gray, Silver.

ones i know of is gold, silver and the red. earlier they gave only 3 colours from ford, dunno when white was launched.