Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th January 2008, 23:07   #16
Senior - BHPian

Awesome... Civic is a killer.

Uhh.. how much would these damn things cost overall. :-)
Old 10th January 2008, 23:13   #17
BHPian

Nice mods man,I still remember when we saw your car with MF both of us were like wow such a hot ride and now day by day its getting hotter .

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
# Some deadly sounding Ice (wait let me remember.... Hertz and something else...)- from before. Vikram18, please elaborate with pics

Am I missing anything..... gusy please add and correct
you forgot his famous kick *** Genesis amp.
Old 11th January 2008, 01:02   #18
Senior - BHPian

another awesome work done by Jiggy bhai,sooner have to meet you Sir cheers...!!!

Ramie
Old 11th January 2008, 02:17   #19
BHPian

Indeed a sweet looving Civic..& yes she has a sweet sounding exhaust too..Thanks Jiggy.

Niki
Old 11th January 2008, 04:38   #20
BHPian

now when u helping me with my suspension jiggy!!!??
Old 11th January 2008, 15:49   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by payam View Post
Nice mods man,I still remember when we saw your car with MF both of us were like wow such a hot ride and now day by day its getting hotter .
you forgot his famous kick *** Genesis amp.
Yes thats the name i was trying to remember...Genesis. Very very good sounding system. Very clear and distinct sound. I admit that I know nothing about Ice so excuse me guys and gurus. What i can do, is decipher, that the sound being emitted from the speakers, is of good quality or not. Zero knowledge about any other stuff.
The Head unit is also very good. It doubles as a visual screen for the reverse camera when backing up. Very neat install.
Old 12th January 2008, 03:16   #22
BHPian

A writeup on my ride by the prince of sardars himself! I'm flattered. Thanks a lot Gogi, for the writeup, posting pics and most of all for your warm hospitality; you're the man! Actually, I was still in Mumbai and reached home really late as I met up with the Pune Team-Bhpians before going home and finally landed home around 1 (after leaving Mumbai at 3!!!)

Anyways, on to the ride.
1. She looks HOT with the low-rider look
2. She sticks to the road like glue
3. She accelerates real quick

Viper has done a fantastic job on the exhaust. He's gotten it perfect, first time round. This was just the sound that I'd described to him and boy I'm thrilled. The Angel eye headlights are literally making people stand and stare. I'm cruising with just the fogs on and the Angel eyes on "parking"; total head turner.

The suspension has made a world of difference to the handling of the car; it just stays planted to the road. I need to soften it just a wee bit but that's coz it was tested on Mumbai roads and Pune roads are a different story altogether.

Acceleration is scary quick with power being unleashed at much lower RPMs and after say 100 Kmph or so, the way she climbs up the triple digits is really amazing.

I also replaced the original damping with Dynamat Xtreme and now my music sounds even sweeter.

All in all, Viper has done a tremendously creditable job, right from advice and sourcing to implementation and install. Full marks to him on an excellent job; he has my heartfelt recommendation for any tuning job and I certainly won't hesitate to recommend him to anyone for any tuning work.

I have benefited tremendously due to this forum as I have met and dealt with absolute professionals who have done a great job on my car, which has exceeded all my expectations. Thanks to Bhpians like JB, Mukul, Gunbir, Viper and my accesory man, Vineet of Pune Motors, today my ride is truly something to stand and stare at.

Last edited by vikram18 : 12th January 2008 at 03:18.
Old 12th January 2008, 09:59   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Very few Civic owners make changes to their cars compared to OHC owners.

Btw nice mods Viper,congrats vikram for hot civic you've made it to.
Old 12th January 2008, 10:16   #24
Senior - BHPian

@vikram, nice stage I !

can you pls post some pics of the Angel eyes and HID? have not seen them in action on a civic.
Old 12th January 2008, 23:28   #25
BHPian

Any significance gain noticed past vtec compared to stock? would recommend Heat shield wrap though.
Would appreciate if you could post a evening (twilight) pic of the front with those Angel Eyes ON.
Old 16th January 2008, 10:48   #26
Senior - BHPian

This thread requires some nice pictures...
Old 16th January 2008, 11:04   #27
BANNED

thats a great sounding exhaust! what is it tuned for?
That's a great car and great work, first it was the genesis and now Viper!!
Old 16th January 2008, 14:16   #28
BHPian

hey vikram.. you flew past me yest on the BMCC road. Your ride looks sexier.. and sounds too good ! Loved the exhaust !!
Old 16th January 2008, 14:21   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar View Post
hey vikram.. you flew past me yest on the BMCC road. Your ride looks sexier.. and sounds too good ! Loved the exhaust !!
Thanks buddy. Do put in an appearance at one of the meets at least. Need a scotch drinker for company amongst all these Beeru Badshahs .

Viper's done a fantastic job with the exhaust note. Who the hell said, snakes have no ears?
Old 16th January 2008, 17:24   #30
Senior - BHPian

Damn how come I missed this thread..

unable to view Pics from office so will comment once i see either personally or from home(internet) but I am sure it must be good. The reason I say so is because I have seen Vikram's car before & the number of enhancements I had seen on his Civic were really nice & I know that he has got a good taste when it comes to quality upgrades.

Hoping to see this car in person soon :-)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks