Team-BHP - Body Kit For Zen
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Body Kit For Zen (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/3426-body-kit-zen.html)

Hi. Anyone knows who makes good body kits for a zen? Any pictures. was considering checking them out. Should not be too heavy also and not very expensive. anyone has any idea or pictures? :)

Hi,
Do you want body kits for aerodynamics or for looks. Cause some body kits are heavy and reduce your performance. The ones which help for aero are only minor ones like rear wings for downforce etc. So what are your specifications like. Also before I suggest any is your Zen a standard zen or is there a turbo on it. Cause without it then any body kit will slowit down. Don't get me wrong there good looks but on a standard zen the engine is a 1000CC and if you add any extra weight it has to pull that extra weight thus reducing your pick up marginally.
Thanks
Pranav Jairam

See thread - Nice Zen Kit

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedriver82
Hi,
Do you want body kits for aerodynamics or for looks. Cause some body kits are heavy and reduce your performance. The ones which help for aero are only minor ones like rear wings for downforce etc. So what are your specifications like. Also before I suggest any is your Zen a standard zen or is there a turbo on it. Cause without it then any body kit will slowit down. Don't get me wrong there good looks but on a standard zen the engine is a 1000CC and if you add any extra weight it has to pull that extra weight thus reducing your pick up marginally.
Thanks
Pranav Jairam

Hey pranav. Thanks .. but I want a kit not for looks. I have to increase downforce as I dont have a 1000cc engine. Do you have any idea what can i put? I have flared the fenders as the tyre width is increased and needed grip so had to put in fatter tyres of teh stock diameter but 185's instead of 145's and has improved grip tremendously. I need something like a modified front bumper to increase intake and also a good spoiler to have some kinda downforce. Any idea's?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan
See thread - Nice Zen Kit

Thanks Rehaan. Have already seen that thread but wanted to see something more exclusive. If you have something in mind or come across something pls forward it to me.
Thanks

Z KLase

MKRFT in mulund supplies spoilers to many people and also is into body kits.

Mineel:982725455

hey im looking for some nice kits too. also what would be the charges to turbo a zen. if cheap i dont mind going in for it. plz let me know z klasse pm we both look in the same boat.

for porting the throttle body and the head contact Mahesh 9223423750 in dadar,
for the exahsut u have automech,for the filters u have KS,S600,automech....

and for superbbb spoilers u have MKRAFT which is the best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedsatya
for porting the throttle body and the head contact Mahesh 9223423750 in dadar,
for the exahsut u have automech,for the filters u have KS,S600,automech....

and for superbbb spoilers u have MKRAFT which is the best.

Ofcourse MKRAFT is the best in spoilers. So light and effective. Planning to putone not for looks but for down force.

Quote:

Originally Posted by z klasse
I have to increase downforce as I dont have a 1000cc engine.

Aha! I smell a B-Zen. Out with it, now!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ported_head
Aha! I smell a B-Zen. Out with it, now!!

smell more.. ull smell p zen

Quote:

smell more.. ull smell p zen

Parked next to Sulabh Sauchalaya?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ported_head
Parked next to Sulabh Sauchalaya?

hahahah.. no next to sagar sauchalaya. its an underground garage. just like need for speed underground.

Quote:

hahahah.. no next to sagar sauchalaya. its an underground garage. just like need for speed underground.

lol. both of u. i still havent understood the address where to get kits from. is it in the team motor works lane or something ?

its mineel from MKRAFT .
Mineel:982725455,