Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2008, 17:53   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Man, so much arrogrance filled up in this thread, i rather not comment on the work done on this car.
Would be funny to see this car given for valet, with the chap struggling to launch it :

hey man , apart from having to blip the throttle for the stage 3 clutch to engage , the car i believe is very drivable in the city
Old 23rd January 2008, 17:59   #77
Senior - BHPian

What's worse about the whole chaos here is that Google is earning itself a bad name. For no reason whatsoever. I don't see what is wrong with some people who roam the internet for information, including me. Sure some of it is skewed, but a lot of it is good information. If some of us are to wait to learn about turbocharging a car, till we actually get to perform an install ourselves, we may actually have to wait all our lives. So what do we do? Research about how to do an oil change instead?

If you know what you are doing, all criticism would seem constructive. Why do people in the business have to fear "kids" scavenging a free resource for information? As long as you have credibility, who are people going to listen to? The kids or you? If you can't do a good job, nothing can help you save your skin. Simple, really.

I know it's frustrating that nobody else is putting their cars on the dyno. But you can. And by that, you can create awareness. Let to those who haven't realised what an important tuning tool it is, see the light.
Old 23rd January 2008, 22:00   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
I agree ,some people just dont know how to appreciate others work.
I have no technical knowledge about turbos/dynos etc but even i can say `am hear to learn so please answer my queries` ,who will stop me ?
I can join the others (thanks to google) in bashing the tuner/owner and have fun.
(No offense to those who said that they are here to learn ,i know some are genuinely interested but some......)
Cheers
Also we can do without the extra refree, so dude its enough now, you are overdoing it now.
How do u know people are here to nitpick ?
I can understand what the tuner says..
But what about the owner ?
This thread should be closed, the owner should put his car photos in "Orkut" and not on a public automotive forum as he is allergic to questions/clueless.
Old 24th January 2008, 00:30   #79
Team-BHP Support

If someone googles some information and google gives a link to team-bhp does that make it wrong info?

So many times if I'm looking for some info I've been redirected to team-bhp.
Old 24th January 2008, 00:52   #80

WOW..this has been extremely entertaining and informative...i personally like that swift alot..but there is a swift running around with turbo in pune too..does anyone have specs and pics of that car..

p.s.-i am so peaceful with my fiats...no complications whatsoever..engineering at its finest
Old 24th January 2008, 14:03   #81
BHPian

there is another swift in bombay. From near shivaji park i think. see the car in bandra sometimes. its running a 1.6 twin cam turbo...... last wen u saw the car the exterior of the car was completely stock....no rims nothing....not even tints
Old 24th January 2008, 17:28   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Also we can do without the extra refree,
LoL...that was funny.

Quote:
I can understand what the tuner says..
But what about the owner ?
I replied to Viper`s post not the owners.
I agree the owners tone was rude...read the last few lines of my post.

Quote:
This thread should be closed, the owner should put his car photos in "Orkut" and not on a public automotive forum as he is allergic to questions/clueless.
Great suggestion.

People who dont have the Technical Knowledge/Patience to answer the barrage of questions thrown at them please dont post here from now on.

Cheers
Old 24th January 2008, 17:53   #83

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Ouch!!world war going on...
All i have to say is Congrats gemballa & KS for the setup...she looks great and im sure she goes like stink as well.
Old 26th January 2008, 21:48   #84
BHPian

got the dyno sheets but dont know how to upload them as they are in .wmf format,,,
Old 26th January 2008, 21:52   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post

People who dont have the Technical Knowledge/Patience to answer the barrage of questions thrown at them please dont post here from now on.

Cheers
whatever budddy start your own site and make all the rules this is an open public forum
Old 26th January 2008, 21:57   #86
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemballa View Post
got the dyno sheets but dont know how to upload them as they are in .wmf format,,,
View them full screen, hit the print-screen key, hit ctrl-c, and paste in paint. Then save as .jpg and upload.
Old 26th January 2008, 22:22   #87
aZa
Senior - BHPian

try irfanview for conversion
Old 26th January 2008, 23:16   #88
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemballa View Post
whatever budddy start your own site and make all the rules this is an open public forum
LMAO.!!
Dude you need to read my posts again.!

Waiting for the dyno sheet pics.
Old 27th January 2008, 00:27   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthkamath View Post
I understand your frustration but that was totally uncalled for.

You've thrown down the gauntlet man. And there are people who are going to take it up. Believe me, the revolution is coming.
Actually I do agree with KS... though the dude has a lot of attitude, but there is genuine frustration. There are many modders at TBHP who would just want to bring him down by questioning his install, etc. His argument is valid, rather than challenging his work, they should display their work or dyno their cars. In any case, neat work guys!!!
Old 27th January 2008, 10:24   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseem View Post
There are many modders at TBHP who would just want to bring him down by questioning his install, etc.

Bring him down by questioning??

What on earth do u mean by that dude???
If that was the case, then many people in this forum would be underground by now!!! lol!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks