Team-BHP - Racing stickers
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Racing stickers (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/34726-racing-stickers.html)

Note from Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT use SMS / Slang language on this board. We advise you to read the board rules before proceeding any further.

Hi pals,
I have been very badly looking for a guy who can get me racing stickers.there are many peopl who deal with duplicates or stickers cuts,i believ,original stickers always gives car more value,,do any1 know some1 who deals with this in and around bangalore.

Please help me out guys.

OT : what do you mean by racing stickers ?

Hi bro,,
racing stickers,i mean to say original stickers of racing products for example :k&n,crower,crane cams etc

Try Ebay... you will find quite alot there... just make sure they ship to india

bro,
I could find many on net,but its better its already here and we can pick it up.i am searching for one like that.hope i get the best person,with whom i can deal.even u guys look onto it.and update on time

Check with xtremeg on the forum, i think he could make/get whatever decals & vinyls you may need for your car. He's based in mumbai, but decals can always be shipped without much hassle. His jobs are one of the best i've come across.
PM me for his number.

manson.

thanks bro,
For the info,i am based in bangalore and i really dont want to get into this online shop as i have lost a lot of money,the vinyls nor stickers never turned up.two days i wil make sure.i wil find one guy in b'lore

I think if you buy the product you get the stickers free.k&N for example ..

In brigade road there was a tiny shop that sold stickers. I at once bought a Shell sticker for fun.

Yeah,with my K&N,I got a sticker,but never stuck it :p

cya
A

richierup, i thought you got the answer to this on another forum already???

Try OZ-Zone in Indranagar. I have never been there, but heard he stocks racing decals.

exactly bro,i got the guy,,and this is his number 9845206141.got very nice stickers and more importantly original ones,with different sizes.hope u peopl know any1 els,who deals with.but here i got the best ones

exactly bro,i got the guy,who deals with stickers and i have already updated this in the forum to,plz check the link.thanks for all ur help

Quote:

Originally Posted by richierup (Post 701772)
exactly bro,i got the guy,,and this is his number 9845206141.got very nice stickers and more importantly original ones,with different sizes.hope u peopl know any1 els,who deals with.but here i got the best ones

Hi Richierup,

Is this shop behind the Indiranagar BDA complex??? What are the prices & collections like, please post.

Thanks,
Sats

My suggestion is make a list of logos and names from respective websiutes or form google images store them in a USB drive or a print out and get in touch any local radium sticker guy.

In case he has a computerised radiumd sticker cutting printer then lol....

alternatively u can try with any vinyl poster printers( who usually does advt board, movie posters).

I am sure u ll get the same or better qlty....