Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2008, 11:16   #16
Senior - BHPian

I got Windscreen mounted holder and car charger bundled with my HTC p3300. holder is very good and at it stick on the windscreen by creating vacuum via a hook, I can use it in any car I am driving, not a permanent fix on.
Old 14th March 2008, 11:35   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Aah. Many of us sailing in the same boat. I've also been desperately looking around for either a dash/windscreen mounted PDA holder for my HTC Touch. I need this badly to be able to see who's calling when my car BT kit reads and answers calls.

Any leads in Bengalooru ?
Out of curiosity to know the price in Bangalore, I checked at the PDA café at Forum Mall (Ground flr) and he offered the price of 1.1K !
However you can have a look and decide on the model you need to get (from some other place!)
Old 14th March 2008, 11:45   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamhegde View Post
Out of curiosity to know the price in Bangalore, I checked at the PDA café at Forum Mall (Ground flr) and he offered the price of 1.1K !
However you can have a look and decide on the model you need to get (from some other place!)

Thank you! Thats my first real lead now, since I've exhausted all accessory shops I know.
Old 14th March 2008, 12:22   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

I saw this guy driving alongside me with his cellphone in the centre of the steering wheel of his accent. He has using a nokia E50 or something and it fit perfectly within the gap did not fall or slip when he was turning, excellent idea i must say
Old 14th March 2008, 13:53   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Thank you! Thats my first real lead now, since I've exhausted all accessory shops I know.
Let me know, if i can be helpful anyhow !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Sorry Ashish for the late respo. Scorpio doesn't have any place in front of the speedo area. I've a handsfree kit from Nokia CK-1W (Nokia Europe - Nokia Wireless Car Kit CK-1W) installed in my truck that interfaces via bluetooth to the communicator.

I was looking for a holder so that I could at least see the name/number of the calling party.
GD, I doubt if you can get something for a tall phone like 9500. Keep posted if you get something or some alternate solution.

Last edited by theMAG : 14th March 2008 at 15:08. Reason: Please use the same post to manage content for upto 20 minutes
Old 14th March 2008, 15:10   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
Let me know, if i can be helpful anyhow !!
Thanks for that offer! Let me search around the place Shyam Hegde has mentioned. If that doesnt work out, I'll ping you.
Old 14th March 2008, 15:58   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
I saw this guy driving alongside me with his cellphone in the centre of the steering wheel of his accent. He has using a nokia E50 or something and it fit perfectly within the gap did not fall or slip when he was turning, excellent idea i must say
Wow, that would be awesome for me! ( I have an E50). Pls. post if you find out more about it!!
Old 19th March 2008, 11:11   #23
BANNED

Hi Guys,

Holders like the one ashthedivx has have 2 types of fitments one is windscreen mounted with a flexible adjustable pipe and the 2nd is grill mount on the Ac Vents.

Viper

Moderator's note: Post edited - Commericals only in the Classifieds section.

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th March 2008 at 08:07.
Old 19th March 2008, 11:43   #24

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

hey viper,Do you think the mobile phone holder will hold a Motorola razr2.If yes,how much would it cost to courier it to bombay.
Old 19th March 2008, 11:51   #25
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
hey viper,Do you think the mobile phone holder will hold a Motorola razr2.If yes,how much would it cost to courier it to bombay.
Hi,

It should hold almost all phones/Ipods/PDA's as the width is adjustable upto 5" wide.

Viper

Last edited by theMAG : 19th March 2008 at 12:26. Reason: No commercials on active forums
Old 20th March 2008, 01:09   #26
BHPian

hey viper... could you tell where you got it in mumbai? i need one for my phone as well as my ipod. i am from bombay so no worries for me.
Old 20th March 2008, 09:35   #27
BHPian

I've been hunting for this for over 2 months. Where can I get this in chennai? It should hold my O2 xda exec and I prefer the holder being stuck on the windshield
Old 20th March 2008, 09:57   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
I am sure it will answer a call from the airbag also :-) I know accent doesn't have airbag - but even then it is a bad location (line of sight, safety).
Old 20th March 2008, 10:29   #29
BHPian

@navin bhp, try this no. (044)42041895... Its a phone acc shop somewhere in purasawalkam. They had holders a few months ago.

If it isnt available there, go to ritchie street, and ask every phone dealer there. Im sure you can get it.
Old 20th March 2008, 12:12   #30
BANNED

Hi,

Have placed an ad in the classified's section as per the rules. Pics & details are provided there.

Viper

Most Viewed