Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2015, 11:51   #196
BHPian

re: Cellphone Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by raksrules View Post
Can anyone guide me as to which is a better mobile phone holder for car of the below 2 options.
I have been using the second one in your images above for about a month. So far I am pretty much satisfied with the product. I bought it for <Rs 90 from shopclues (see my post above for the link). For the price I can't complain. It sticks well to the windscreen and has never fallen off, even on really bad roads. The only gripe is that it vibrates a bit.

The other choice you have above seems to be quite 'short'. So it might not vibrate as much. I am looking for another holder for my other car. Where did you find this one, and how much does it cost?

Thanks!
Old 19th February 2015, 22:35   #197
BANNED

Guys, I'm planning to buy the below model:

"Bracketron UCH-101-BL Universal Cup-iT II Mount with Grip-iT".

This one is a cup holder mount. Now I am confused whether it will fit in the New Swift or no?!

Reason: All images/videos shown for this mount display that the cup holder is round as the base of the mount is round BUT the Swift has a square one.

Any point investing in this?

Home Shop 18 has this for Rs 448 bucks whereas the rest websites say Rs1500 - 2000.

Last edited by a4anurag : 19th February 2015 at 22:37.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2015, 22:25   #198
BHPian

I ordered this Bracketron model from Flipkart.

Amazon (US) customer reviews for this product is good. I ordered this product to mount my MMI device close to air vent so that it provides the required cooling for the device on long usage.

Last edited by Grand Drive : 27th February 2015 at 22:33. Reason: Added content
Old 7th April 2015, 08:30   #199
BHPian

Please let us know the review of the Bracketron holder.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Drive View Post
I ordered this Bracketron model from Flipkart.

Amazon (US) customer reviews for this product is good. I ordered this product to mount my MMI device close to air vent so that it provides the required cooling for the device on long usage.
Old 7th April 2015, 17:15   #200
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgv View Post
Please let us know the review of the Bracketron holder
I haven't started using it. If you are looking for the feedback about this product, please refer this Amazon(US) link for details.
Old 29th May 2015, 11:15   #201
BHPian

Mobile Holder, Car Charger for MI3 in Swift

Hi,

having migrated to MI3 successfully, I would now like to now invest in a good cell phone holder.

Have installed NOKIA HERE maps and they are really good.

Since MI3 drains battery very quickly, want to invest in a car charger also.

On the location of the cell phone holder, would it be better to be on the dash board or on A Pillar. Not sure about the location the windscreen since I have the lightest form of sunfilm on it, which I would not like to be damaged.

Would wait for your inputs before purchase.
Old 30th May 2015, 21:41   #202
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post

Hi,

having migrated to MI3 successfully, I would now like to now invest in a good cell phone holder.

On the location of the cell phone holder, would it be better to be on the dash board or on A Pillar. Not sure about the location the windscreen since I have the lightest form of sunfilm on it, which I would not like to be damaged.

I have having the top of the line mount & charger combo from tomtom.

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/tomt...0phone%20mount

It has a high quality smartphone mount, 12V fast charger, charging cable and wire management clips. The quality of materials is top notch and you pay a premium for that. The phone holder has a small footprint and the setup looks tidy. It includes a 3m double sided tape if you want to attach the holder in dashboard or plastic areas where suction wont work.
Samfromindia is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2015, 05:50   #203
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post

Hi,

Check out Amkette mobile holders in amazon.in. They come with 3M adhesive disk for dashboard mount and is way cheaper than any of the other options considering the price range of 350-800. I just did a 3000km road trip and the holder didn't come off even once.

Here is the one I'm using on my Swift - you can find the details in the previous pages of this thread:

http://www.amazon.in/Amkette-Univers...+mobile+holder
zenren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2015, 19:53   #204
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Any suggestions for a cell phone holder for oneplus one? I have a standard capdase one at present and keep thinking the phone will somehow fall out of the holder. Any suggestions?

Last edited by ampere : 2nd June 2015 at 19:59. Reason: Formatted post
Old 3rd June 2015, 10:56   #205
Distinguished - BHPian

Has anybody tried this type of cell-phone holder ?

Cellphone Holder-standfordashboard.jpg
Old 6th June 2015, 09:52   #206
BHPian

Friends, need you help whether to fix holder on the dashboard or windsheild? If fixed in windshield, will it disturb front view while driving?
Old 6th June 2015, 11:13   #207
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSRK View Post
Friends, need you help whether to fix holder on the dashboard or windsheild? If fixed in windshield, will it disturb front view while driving?
Yes, that's the very reason I avoid cell phone holder that need fixing on the windshield as I do NOT like anything obstructing my view.

Dashboard ones that are available either don't fit well or none available for the OnePlus One that I use. Moreover the dash area on the Swift is very tight and no right places to fix a holder hence I have done away with the thought.
Old 6th June 2015, 12:20   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Yes, that's the very reason I avoid cell phone holder that need fixing on the windshield as I do NOT like anything obstructing my view.

Dashboard ones that are available either don't fit well or none available for the OnePlus One that I use. Moreover the dash area on the Swift is very tight and no right places to fix a holder hence I have done away with the thought.
I am considering Amkette universal holder which is capable of holding till 7" tablet. I want to fix it on dashboard only...any feedback from those who are using is welcome.
Old 6th June 2015, 19:09   #209
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Has anybody tried this type of cell-phone holder ?
Yes, I am using such a holder. Great product. In fact I use my mobiles (Lenovos)
built in Driving mode app which acts as a dash cam and hands free (with loud speaker / bluetooth). No problem in the past one year. Never has it slipped off the dash.
Ramon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2015, 22:30   #210
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
Yes, I am using such a holder. Great product. In fact I use my mobiles (Lenovos)
built in Driving mode app which acts as a dash cam and hands free (with loud speaker / bluetooth). No problem in the past one year. Never has it slipped off the dash.
Can you please let us know the site link and price of the same holder?

Last edited by Samurai : 6th June 2015 at 23:27. Reason: please, not pl. Avoid slang.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks