Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2009, 20:56   #16
BANNED

I think it is possible . Tata has a recon engine exchange program for engines , and if the old engine is repaired , you can get a new engine rather than repair the old engine .

Ambassador also has a similar program where the body or engine can be converted . I personally have not used the services ,but i think checking with the local RTO and brokers might help .
Old 14th April 2009, 21:51   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexXxentric View Post
Now mission IT has converted all black and white data to 1's & 0's.
So there is less scope for such hanky panky endorsements
Agreed - it is probably impossible to get these things done now. It may still be possible with some greasing of hands, but such a change is very easy to detect in this digital age and so there are very few RTO chaps willing to even consider taking a chance. You cant even play hanky-panky with fancy numbers - the current number range, the numbers allotted today under each series (and therefore the numbers available tomorrow), the fancy numbers booked by people with their names and the actual registered vehicle against such bookings are all available to anyone with an internet connection. So RTO officials and 'agents' (who seem to have disappeared now) cant talk through the wrong end.

Last edited by Steeroid : 14th April 2009 at 21:55.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks