Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2009, 23:26   #31
Senior - BHPian

That is one HOT Logan. Congrats man!! AFIK, the H/L adjusters don't work with these after market products. Same in my Civic.
Old 15th January 2009, 23:54   #32
BHPian

@ ashutoshb, congrats. I couldn't think a Logan would look so cool.

How about updating your gallery with a side photo so that we can see how the alloys look.
Old 16th January 2009, 00:05   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutoshb View Post
Finally, managed to get them, in Delhi, which I always wanted. I wanted to see them in the flesh.. before spending such money.
After a year, finally got them. The full set (HLs + TLs) was for 18k. Didn't get the tail lamps fitted since I like the original design better. But since they come as a whole set, I had to buy them. Someone interested, do pm me.

Thats a killer Logan! Looks Superb! And complete now..FINALLY
Old 16th January 2009, 00:41   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutoshb View Post
Finally, managed to get them, in Delhi, which I always wanted. I wanted to see them in the flesh.. before spending such money.
After a year, finally got them. The full set (HLs + TLs) was for 18k. Didn't get the tail lamps fitted since I like the original design better. But since they come as a whole set, I had to buy them. Someone interested, do pm me.

Some advice required..
- The low beam is set up as per the european way i.e. \__ \__. Can this be rectified?
- The headlight adjustment knob is not working. Hope that can be sorted out.

Do check for more pics in my garage.

Killer!!! Get HID's for sure,And get both the lamps working together and high beam like civic and all.The effectiveness of the stock bulbs aint that great.
Old 16th January 2009, 01:36   #35

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Looks damn sweet!!!
Hopefuly will get to see it in person someday..if you remember me (blue zen,piyush's friend...you had an alto lx before this,right?)
Old 16th January 2009, 09:22   #36
BHPian

congratz ashutosh on your headlights!

i told you to go with the HID on low beam and philips on high as we have seen the visibility of the original bulbs and they are really poor ..

well i know it's a temporary thing for you

go with the 6000k hid with philips diamond vision in high beam and both beams working in high beam too.

The European cut off line can be rectified but it needs opening of lights and change the cut off line in projectors.

the light adjustment knob will not work as these doesn't have that motor to work at all in their assembly.

Last edited by smokin : 16th January 2009 at 09:24.
Old 16th January 2009, 11:18   #37
Senior - BHPian

Congrats, Thats one hot looking Logan.Dont these lights have a screw kinda a thing on the rear to adjust the projector cut-off?? Sanyam's Projector Lights have these.

Just turn them around and you can adjust the height and cone area of the spread of the projectors.
Old 16th January 2009, 12:01   #38
Senior - BHPian

Congrats! The car looks hot now. Pls post some night time pix of the light from inside the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
Congrats, Thats one hot looking Logan.Dont these lights have a screw kinda a thing on the rear to adjust the projector cut-off?? Sanyam's Projector Lights have these.

Just turn them around and you can adjust the height and cone area of the spread of the projectors.
That's news to me. Does the normal swift projector lamps have them? Noidaboy has a different type right?
Old 16th January 2009, 15:04   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post

That's news to me. Does the normal swift projector lamps have them? Noidaboy has a different type right?

every aftermarket light doesn't have the automatic leveler installed but they do have the manual adjustments for sure.

you can find screws to adjust the beams of the projectors and high beam but they are hard to get hands on as these are somewhat differently aligned(stock lights have screws vertically aligned so we can use screwdriver to adjust easily,whereas the screws in these lights are aligned horizontally so hard to get hands on it)

Last edited by smokin : 16th January 2009 at 15:05.
Old 16th January 2009, 16:56   #40
BHPian

The set up looks super, Ashutosh! Congrats on getting your hands on these.

I have a question about after market projector lamps: How are the halo rings powered - LED or normal bulbs (which)? Can the light be changed on these to say, a red or a purple?
Old 17th January 2009, 00:55   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Thats a killer Logan! Looks Superb! And complete now..FINALLY
Thanks Cyrus! But its not complete yet! still lots of work to be done!! (fog lamps, different grille/bumper, black interiors, etc. etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noidaboy View Post
Killer!!! Get HID's for sure,And get both the lamps working together and high beam like civic and all.The effectiveness of the stock bulbs aint that great.
Thanks bro! Will soon switch to HID. The current bulbs really suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
Looks damn sweet!!!
Hopefuly will get to see it in person someday..if you remember me (blue zen,piyush's friend...you had an alto lx before this,right?)
Thanks man! I know who you are, my friend! Will meet soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin View Post
congratz ashutosh on your headlights!

go with the 6000k hid with philips diamond vision in high beam and both beams working in high beam too.
Thanks, will go for the same, brother!

Quote:
The European cut off line can be rectified but it needs opening of lights and change the cut off line in projectors.
I think once the beam is setup properly, I will see if it hampers daily driving. If not, I will leave it the way it is. Else, one more trip to Pillar no.192!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvd View Post
That is one HOT Logan. Congrats man!! AFIK, the H/L adjusters don't work with these after market products. Same in my Civic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post

Quote:
you can find screws to adjust the beams of the projectors and high beam but they are hard to get hands on as these are somewhat differently aligned(stock lights have screws vertically aligned so we can use screwdriver to adjust easily,whereas the screws in these lights are aligned horizontally so hard to get hands on it)
thanks shuvd, m4ugr8!

will try to find the screws. If unable to, another trip to smokin's place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
The set up looks super, Ashutosh! Congrats on getting your hands on these.

I have a question about after market projector lamps: How are the halo rings powered - LED or normal bulbs (which)? Can the light be changed on these to say, a red or a purple?
Thanks Ankit! I think, the halo rings are CFL. Smokin will be able to answer that better. And the rings can be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeldo View Post
@ ashutoshb, congrats. I couldn't think a Logan would look so cool.

How about updating your gallery with a side photo so that we can see how the alloys look.
thanks yeldo! didn't get the time to click new photos, here are some file photos:
Attached Thumbnails
Projector Headlamps/ Angel Eyes for Logan-.jpg  

Projector Headlamps/ Angel Eyes for Logan-b.jpg  

Projector Headlamps/ Angel Eyes for Logan-c.jpg  

Old 17th January 2009, 01:49   #42
BHPian

Quote:
I think once the beam is setup properly, I will see if it hampers daily driving. If not, I will leave it the way it is. Else, one more trip to Pillar no.192!

Lolz that's a uniques name you have given ! pillar number 192
actually it's two way around pillar no.192 from shadipur depot and pillar no.188 from siddarth hotel.

Quote:
Thanks Ankit! I think, the halo rings are CFL. Smokin will be able to answer that better. And the rings can be changed.
angel eyes are led's one in this ! actually the company which makes these have a good strategy to go with led angel eyes as if got fused you can replace it easily whereas if CCFL angel eyes got fused(which has blue moon possibility) it cant be rectified as till date those are in the assembly itself.
Old 17th January 2009, 01:54   #43
BHPian

Man, that car definitely needs a set of 16 or 17" wheels.
Why is the stock ride height so high?
Old 18th January 2009, 09:20   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlblkz06 View Post
Man, that car definitely needs a set of 16 or 17" wheels.
The tyre profile will be too low for the roads here. Even now, 15" rims on 55 profile rubber, the ride has suffered a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlblkz06 View Post
Why is the stock ride height so high?
All cars sold in India are modified to become ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles)!!

Most Viewed