Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2008, 17:16   #61
Senior - BHPian

The other set of rims in the previous pic is 5zigen hyper-five(gunmetal finish).

Now, added a dodge charger pinstripe(previously used my navin_bhp in his OHC) and black honda badge(rear):
Attached Thumbnails
project CHRONIC-autok-pinstripe-logo.jpg  

Old 12th March 2008, 17:35   #62
Team-BHP Support

badboy - you have a lot of time to spare . good work
Old 12th March 2008, 17:54   #63
Awaiting Email Confirmation

badboyscad I think the rim DESIGN I GAVE YOU..looks the best with this accord..And overall I love the way you've blended them in..your work looks pro. And by the way since photoshop wont pay for the original set LOL! PM me for pricing.
Old 12th March 2008, 17:58   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
badboy - you have a lot of time to spare . good work
yeah bro, lots of time these days because i gotta attend only elective subject sessions...

@nitroxx: came around those rims, so just tried them...the design u gave suits the best tough, and thanks for the complement bro.
Old 12th March 2008, 18:04   #65
BHPian

the accent looks way better with the above rims and blacked out back lights.
Old 12th March 2008, 18:06   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Keep the white hood and your good to go. Take the pics and convince the customer
Old 12th March 2008, 18:09   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autokustomz View Post
Hey bhpians finally after working day and night for 30 days we were finally able to put together our thought to reality. Its time to walk the talk.!
please give your valuable suggestion just to help us improve. thanks....!
IMO
1. Alloys look like wheel caps.
2. Rear of stock car is better.
3.Skirts does not look appealling.

Anyways if this was your first attempt, you did a great job.
Old 13th March 2008, 02:29   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Autokustomz
Man again another mixed reaction but wanted to let to know that the front end is very good with the mesh grill and the bumper really suits the look and looks fuctional too.
The alloys now look stunning especially the gun metal finish...looks killer!!
And i would definately agree with the others that the back-end is very bland and bare and needs to be worked upon ofcourse the smoked out tail-lamps look awesome now! and yes if you can convince the customer to get rid of the finned skirt at the rear bumper and get something matching the front it would really transform the whole look IMHO. Like the new alloys worked wonders to the car.
All in all a very good effort but you should convince your customer on good mods before any of them screw an ACCORD 3.0 VTEC like it looked before with the wheel cap lookalike alloys and normal tail lamps.
No Offences mate just meant it in good humour!! Cheers!!
lol...dude try the convincing part you will land up meeting people want to put ferrari logos...BMW grills stickers with funny slogans ....but then ya it was our first attempt so we are doing is having a patient ear...!! ya this car is delivered and like today we had our launch ...to my surprise everyone liked the back the way it is...so i think its more of a personal choice... anyways thanks for your advice...all taken in good spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by smack_himanshu View Post
IMO
1. Alloys look like wheel caps.
2. Rear of stock car is better.
3.Skirts does not look appealling.

Anyways if this was your first attempt, you did a great job.
like a again again and again...alloys not our choice...totally customers..besides designing will do something next time....wait for the mr2

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyscad View Post
The other set of rims in the previous pic is 5zigen hyper-five(gunmetal finish).

Now, added a dodge charger pinstripe(previously used my navin_bhp in his OHC) and black honda badge(rear):
dude the two tone looks hot!!! will work on it for sure!!! thank u so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram_hyundai View Post
Autokustomz,if you get those rims the car would rock.Try the black matt color for the lower back bumpers too.Anyways good effort and lets hope for the best results.
ram

i think the same too man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Now thats listening with an open mind. Am glad that you have taken things positively.
badboyscad thats some excellent work with the accord and trust me it looks much better than the original pic posted by Autokustomz .

Now you know what needs to be done to make this accord look like one of its kind. All the very best and my opinion is that you add the honda logo on the rear. Methinks it would add some character to the car.
hm...logo not that appealing to me...but ya surely will consider other things..really liked to rims with two tone paint!!!! changed the look completely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
overall i can say this is one of the hottest accord on roads,really liked the work its neat and clean,as AK said all depends on customer satisfaction.good work AK looking forward to see your MR2..cheers...!!!

Ramie
thanks dude....really appreciate that!!!

Last edited by aah78 : 13th March 2008 at 05:18. Reason: Quote edited.
Autokustomz is offline   Received Infraction
Old 13th March 2008, 11:47   #69
Senior - BHPian

@autokustomz: i suggest you start a new thread on your MR2 PROJECT and post the WIP(work in progress) pics and details, you may get some real nice ideas from our fellow bhpians...cheers.
Old 13th March 2008, 15:03   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyscad View Post
@autokustomz: i suggest you start a new thread on your MR2 PROJECT and post the WIP(work in progress) pics and details, you may get some real nice ideas from our fellow bhpians...cheers.
Dude the moulds are almost ready...its about to be on the road only....ill show u guys once its done!!! its my own car so ya all the changes will be possible.....
Old 14th March 2008, 01:46   #71

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

I really like how you have taken every comment in the positive sense and not get offended.
and for one,i really like the accord but the one with the rims badboyscad posted
cheers!
Old 14th March 2008, 16:41   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
I really like how you have taken every comment in the positive sense and not get offended.
and for one,i really like the accord but the one with the rims badboyscad posted
cheers!
thanks dude and there is nothing to get offended we are doing to promote our passion and not for bread and butter....!!! ya all chilled out ...
Old 14th March 2008, 17:20   #73
BHPian

Great Work...
Where are u located in Delhi???
Old 14th March 2008, 17:50   #74
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Now I think AutoKustomz is one of the few guys who'll make it in the business..simply coz of his positive attitude towards criticism. Congratulations, you were raised well LOL!.. Glad to have you onboard.
Old 14th March 2008, 20:23   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishotmydog View Post
the accent looks way better with the above rims and blacked out back lights.
Am I missing something here .

Only if Autokustomz could convince the owner to transform the car to badboyscad's work in reality. Good luck mate.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks