Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2010, 02:30   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjalihal View Post
Ok not sure if i am posting this in the right thread, (if not mods, please move accordingly). I am a Zen owner too. I have a Zen AX and for the past 3-4 months I have been facing a peculiar issue with the car. Every time i turn the car right, i hear a "thuck-thuck-thuck" sound with ticks. Its very musical but not funny as I am concerned the car may fall apart. Could someone tell me what it is? I got the tie rod, bearing and 'bush' changed as per the last service. Car has clocked 52,651 kms. I have been giving my car to MARS (Sanjay Nagar) for regular service. Could some one please tell me where I can get this rectified once and for all. If some one is willing to tag along with me, that will be grateful as I am no car expert. Help!!
If you have got the rod and ball joints checked and the issue is still existing then you need to check your steering rack for repairs, oil leaks and damage to the same. Ask MASS to look into this. If there is a steering rack problem then be prepared for a nice damage to the pocket as well, your pocket.

Most Viewed