Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2008, 12:41   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Absolutely agreed. However, if you are keen on a body kit, I am sure Arush could ship you one from Delhi.
Hi GTO, is Arush from autopsyche? I was able to find some clean body kit on ªÑÂà¨ÃÔ*ä¿àºÍÃì i think its located in Thailand.
Attached Thumbnails
Body Kit for the Honda City Vtec 2002-sx8_1.jpg  

Old 4th May 2008, 15:11   #17
BHPian

@vinay-The kit looks really neat but sourcing it from there and paying for shipping would be quite a bit.Your better off getting a kit custom made kit from Autopsyche.
Old 4th May 2008, 21:10   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayvtec View Post
Hi GTO, is Arush from autopsyche? I was able to find some clean body kit on ªÑÂà¨ÃÔ*ä¿àºÍÃì i think its located in Thailand.
Yep! Arush is from Autopsyche mate. Shipping a kit from a different country will work out expensive and for the same price, believe me our man can give you more than what you could have imagined .
Old 4th May 2008, 22:18   #19
Senior - BHPian

Most of the bodykits for the OHC are overdone, and make the car look very heavy. especially the rio kit with the weird bonnet!

But just a light skirt and spoiler job can make the car look great. Some pix of my friends rides, from cochin.
Old 5th May 2008, 18:59   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Most of the bodykits for the OHC are overdone, and make the car look very heavy. especially the rio kit with the weird bonnet!

But just a light skirt and spoiler job can make the car look great. Some pix of my friends rides, from cochin.
WOW!!! that's cool... I noticed that one of the Vtec had a pete's logo behind it... does pete's even tune honda I had assumed that they are only for TDi... I have seen a Vtec in Bngalore ORR... opp Intel company in a hunday showroom it has got a decent skirting and the front grill.... planing to meet the owner of that car and collect info on that car... pls let me know how is dealying with the body kits in india .....
Old 5th May 2008, 19:29   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmon_bro View Post
Yep! Arush is from Autopsyche mate. Shipping a kit from a different country will work out expensive and for the same price, believe me our man can give you more than what you could have imagined .
Thank you bro.. I have heard Autopsyche lot and even seen there modification in ndtv. Had e-mailed him twice and there was no reply for the e-mail.. I really like the way he has modified the lancer and the accord. If I had not got this Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious car then I think I would have switched for a lancer, but my luck I got such a super car.
Old 5th May 2008, 21:57   #22
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
T If I had not got this Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious car then I think I would have switched for a lancer, but my luck I got such a super car.
Ah, I can sleep in peace
Old 10th September 2009, 14:03   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Team,
Also wanted to know whether is there a option for installing a projection or LED light for the Honda City Vtec 2002…

Reg,
Vinay.S
Do check out this guy in classifieds offering Angel Eyes for the OHC. He would also do the retrofitting of them to your stock Headlamps.
Team-BHP Classifieds - Custom Projector Lens Angel Eyes Kit - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
Old 16th April 2010, 05:17   #24
BHPian

The Kit was finally installed on the car some months back check the snaps on http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...d-52000km.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks