Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2008, 23:39   #16
BHPian

My friend in pune had put a tremendous amount of effort into this setup, not only to make it work for road use, but also for racing applications. We had were group of fiat freeks with modified cars, back in 90's

The electronics controls the dwell with such perfection, that it takes the primary resistance of the coil into account, the battery voltage and the temperature of the electronic-circuitry, in order to deliver the maximum amount of energy to each sparkplug.

The energy is exactly the same for each cylinder, always. This, and the spark-balancing feature, leads to a wonderfully smooth running engine, that will perform as never before.

These features will enable the knowledgeable tuner to easily optimise the performance of the engine!

This set up was done in long time back and since then i havent changed a thing.. cant remember the dwell angle... you should change the plugs with performance plugs for better results; i am using the NGK stainless steel plugs and the gap between the center electrode and the ground electrode is more than the stock..(cant remember how much)..
Old 9th May 2008, 12:04   #17
Senior - BHPian

if possible get the car bit lowered
Old 9th May 2008, 12:43   #18
BHPian

Thats quite a cool fiat you got there.v well maintained & neatly modded.
Old 10th May 2008, 00:17   #19
BHPian

thanks guys.. its being preserved
Old 13th December 2009, 21:41   #20
BHPian

Good job done. Car looks stuning with the alloys and fog lamps. Hats off to you.

Most Viewed