Team-BHP - Gti Body Kit for SWIFT...!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Gti Body Kit for SWIFT...!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/39523-gti-body-kit-swift-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by theEnd (Post 918731)
its strange that these aren't available in Mumbai, especially since they're all over south India now. I think there are at least 5 t-bhp members on this thread who want want to buy this kit. I would be happy to hand over the money today to anybody selling it (provided the fit and finish was ok)

I have a kit i imported. I wanted to use it , but didnt. If you want let me know cost is 35k shipped

Did anyone manage to find a dealer in bombay that sells the swift sport(gti) bumpers?

Has anybody found the GTi bumpers in Mumbai? I managed to crack my front bumper this morning, and dont want to replace it with the stock one. This is urgent!

@west: would like to know from which website did u ordered those bumpers ??

When I was in uk, i ordered it, and it has been 2 years i dont even remember.please dont buy fiber glass replicas, they are far apart in finish , quality and design

Hey guys, Please help me finding this kit in india. I need this kit along with dual exaust pipe for my new swift zxi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandeepdas (Post 1875895)
Hey guys, Please help me finding this kit in india. I need this kit along with dual exaust pipe for my new swift zxi.

Are you looking for this?

This is very much common and easily available.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandeepdas (Post 1875895)

You can get the GTI body kit india .I am not sure if your would get the dual exhaust pipe. You can fit a Dummy exhaust for the second one . That's what most people do.

There is new KIT called Hikari Kit which i feel is better looking(it looks better in real life than in pics ) than the GTI .

Check the below URL (not sure if there guys have it).
Performance Zone : Bodykits

Also remember seeing ads of these kits in classifieds section.Please check there too.

GTI kit is a old talk now. HIKARI is the way to go.

Pics attached.

Regards

Car Custom People (CCP)

@ccp: hey mate, somehow it is not impressive (imho), there are many customized swifts by indian modifiers, farr better kits then this 1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCP (Post 1878188)

Pics attached.

Regards

Car Custom People (CCP)

Hey CCP,

Nice kit but the GTi kit is better hands down. I do not see any side skirts for your kit? I believe you have just painted the running board?

@ nick: The kit looks far better in real life than in pics.
Secondly it is very true that there are many customized swifts by
Indian modifiers better than this one. For example - AUTOPSYCHE.

@ Epic: The kit comes with side skirts. Those are side skirts (Black in color)

The main reason this kit is doing well in market are:-
- The day driving light in the front bumpers.
- You don’t need dual exhaust for this kit , as it has two rings on the rear bumper which look like exhaust outlets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 1877544)
Are you looking for this?

This is very much common and easily available.

Quote:

Originally Posted by degenr8 (Post 1877988)
You can get the GTI body kit india .I am not sure if your would get the dual exhaust pipe. You can fit a Dummy exhaust for the second one . That's what most people do.

There is new KIT called Hikari Kit which i feel is better looking(it looks better in real life than in pics ) than the GTI .

Check the below URL (not sure if there guys have it).
Performance Zone : Bodykits

Also remember seeing ads of these kits in classifieds section.Please check there too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCP (Post 1878188)

Pics attached.

Regards

Car Custom People (CCP)

Thanks guys for helping me out. This would help others also.clap:

@CCP:nice kit there buddy,gels well with the swift,its more menacing than the GTi kit for swift,a better upgrade with time,I really liked the placement of the L.E.D.s :)

The LED strip on the hikari kit looks good, but isnt sporty enough when compared to the GTI kit. I would definitely go for the GTI kit.