Team-BHP - Gti Body Kit for SWIFT...!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Gti Body Kit for SWIFT...!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/39523-gti-body-kit-swift.html)

Hi guys whts up...?

hope all enjoin their rides:) and had a good time watchin todays turkish grand prix....cheers:

Well i just booked a Swift DDis.. and i wanna install the GTi Body Kit to it.

Can anyone please tell me where i can get this done in mumbai city ?

Thanks guys,

rana_kirti

GTi?? What is that?? Can you please specify?

I think he means a Golf GTi body kit.

I dont know if it's even possible !!

You may contact RIO design and get some references as to what excatly is the GTi kit.

I think he is asking for the Suzuki Swift Sport edition bumpers.

Yup he wants to know about the swift sport body kit!

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche (Post 826589)
I think he is asking for the Suzuki Swift Sport edition bumpers.

Arush!! r those bumpers available in India(Delhi)..I totalled my Accent and planning to buy Swift....those bumpers are better replacement for the stock ones....Pls update about the availabilty and the price range.please:

These are now available in most established accessory shops in BLR. The last I checked - the complete set - made from ABS plastic - that included side skirts, front and rear bumpers, with painting, was going for around 25K some 2 months ago.

hi fellas,

i meant the swift sports edition bumpers...!!!

does anyone know if u can get the same in mumbai ?

hi theMAG buddy will you be able to give a phone no. of a accessory shop in bangalore form where i can acquire the sports edition bumpers ? thanks]

prefrebably it'd be nice if i could get them in bombay...

thanks fellas....

Quote:

Originally Posted by rana_kirti (Post 827544)
hi theMAG buddy will you be able to give a phone no. of a accessory shop in bangalore form where i can acquire the sports edition bumpers ? thanks]

That wouldnt do any good since I doubt they would be shipped to Mumbai/without damage. Its better you locate a source in Mumbai itself.

Try KitUp! Automotive and this Welcome to NTF India Pvt Ltd. www.ntf-design.com . But there will be accessory shops in Mumbai who sell this for sure. Try a search in TBHP, you will get some links / leads.

This is one right? Looks awesome, just changes the whole look of the car, esp. with wide tyres. I don't have the front pic though. :Frustrati

Yes - thats the one. This body kit is recommended over adding skirts to existing bumpers - people who drive their Swifts on long-distance drives will definitely not regret cracked skirting then.

Yes it would be much better than adding skirts to existing bumpers. This one looks better too. And the other nice thing about this car was that both the exhaust pipes were functional (I saw them vibrate) !!

YEAH!!!! I spotted that car when I was in Bangalore..and there is a whole album about this group on Team BHP as well. Missing the exact thread though...if i m not wrong, there are 2 silver and 1 red Swift wid the Sports bumpers and skirtings in Bangalore..MEAN..changes the looks amazinglyagree:

Dilliwallas!!!! Help me finding those here....