Team-BHP - 4x2x1 Headers with a Custom End Can
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   4x2x1 Headers with a Custom End Can (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/39880-4x2x1-headers-custom-end-can.html)

Finally got Headers done for my Baleno. Its a 4x2x1 done at SAG by Psycho and Vasu Anna. (adding a pic of Vasu anna's TC Zen :)

Dont ask me when it "kicks in". All I know is its free flowing and the humm is addictive.

Its exactly what I wanted. Quiet till about 2250 rpm and quite loud after that.

End can is also as I dreamed it to be (looks and sound wise).

Have been doing this quite often off late :
Hold throttle 30-40% till rpms reach about 3500, then floor it to the redline. Damm feel like going for a spin now.

Thanks again Psycho!

Bro how much did it cost and how long did it take to install

It took 3 days to install. Pricing depends on the materials used. Have PMed you.

Lookin' good, Danny boy! Nice pics of the end can, in all its solitary glory.

How about some pics of the headers and exhaust on the car? Did you opt for the chrome ones? Will we be privileged to see the car this Sunday?

Hey congrats. Great setup. :thumbs up Please post the exhaust note. Would love to hear it. And could you PM me the total cost of the setup with the installation.

congrats Ironwolf,the endcan looks soo cool man,please post a Sound-clip of your car and some pics also with the end-can installed cheers drive safe :)

Congrats Danny boy. So addictive is the word eh :D ? Drive safe and post an audio clip of the exhaust note.

Congrats on the performance exhaust IW. Have you got the headers chrome plated? Awesome looking end can. Have fun. :thumbs up

Quote:

Have you got the headers chrome plated?
Even i want to get my headers chrome painted. Will any chrome paint do, or is there a special mixture that needs to be used to withstand the extreme heat?

Shan2nu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shan2nu (Post 835923)
Even i want to get my headers chrome painted. Will any chrome paint do, or is there a special mixture that needs to be used to withstand the extreme heat?

Shan2nu

Hey Shan2nu he said chrome plated not painted.

Quote:

Hey Shan2nu he said chrome plated not painted.
Oh ok, but what chrome plating method is usually used or will anything do?

Shan2nu

Guys all costing queries I feel should go to Psycho as it would depend on the job you are looking at and the car as well.

I don't want to mislead with the price I paid. All I can say is its VFM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swift8847 (Post 835534)
Hey congrats. Great setup. :thumbs up Please post the exhaust note. Would love to hear it. And could you PM me the total cost of the setup with the installation.

I will put up some vids / or sound clips over the weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 835515)
Lookin' good, Danny boy! Nice pics of the end can, in all its solitary glory.

How about some pics of the headers and exhaust on the car? Did you opt for the chrome ones? Will we be privileged to see the car this Sunday?

Thanks V1p3r.. wont be coming for the drive this time. Will try to take some pics this Saturday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 835799)
Congrats Danny boy. So addictive is the word eh :D ? Drive safe and post an audio clip of the exhaust note.

"Addicted to that Rush" - Mr Big

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya (Post 835840)
Congrats on the performance exhaust IW. Have you got the headers chrome plated? Awesome looking end can. Have fun. :thumbs up

Not plated the headers for cost factors and have the stock heat shield modded and covering the headers.

great job dude. could you confirm the price of that setup?

Congrats friend. The end can looks great. I am waiting for my warranty period to be over. :D

Dear BHPians,

I have a Swift LXi, for which I would like to change the mufflers alone, like the one similar to Ironwolf's, I just wanna change the sound to a rocking noise. On the other hand not interested in headers/free flows etc to increase performance as I dont wanna compromise on my FE.

Can somebody tell me a reliable place where I can get this job done in Chennai. Also pls. let me know what would be the approx cost for this kinda job.