Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2008, 23:11   #1
BHPian

Reliable Accessories Dealer in Secunderabad/Hyderabad

Guys,

I just bought an Innova V Silver and am planning on the following accessories and need your advise:

1. Seat Covers - Should I go for Leather/Art Leather/Fabric. Which brand?;
2. Reverse Parking Sensors/Camera - Which brand?

I would be helped of you could let me know which dealer is RELIABLE when it comes to PRICE AND QUALITY. There are so many shops at the Minister Road that its all very confusing.
Please help.
Old 13th June 2008, 11:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Try Sproket on Dharam Karan road. Will get 10% off. Minister road shops are slightly confusing to me. One shop that a few t-bhipans visit on Minister road is MotoAxis.
Old 17th June 2008, 21:24   #3
Senior - BHPian

the best thing to do is to visit a few shops on minister road, and others you can find, compare the prices and then decide the sprocket is not worth it with the prices, same is the case with motoaxis, so just hunt around to get the best price for the same stuff.

you can check out the twisters at banjara hills near mocha.
Old 18th June 2008, 02:43   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
Try Sproket on Dharam Karan road. Will get 10% off. Minister road shops are slightly confusing to me. One shop that a few t-bhipans visit on Minister road is MotoAxis.
STRICTLY STAY AWAY FROM SPROCKET!!!!

I had and still am in deep **** with them and even Ravi had loads of problems with seat covers and stuff from them. I would advise you to please please avoid them. They are the biggest bunch of loots!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider60 View Post
the best thing to do is to visit a few shops on minister road, and others you can find, compare the prices and then decide the sprocket is not worth it with the prices, same is the case with motoaxis, so just hunt around to get the best price for the same stuff.

you can check out the twisters at banjara hills near mocha.
I have no clue about motoaxis, you can contact Suren from hyd. He has a reverse cam in his Santro. In fact, even am planning to install one.

Regarding the shops at ministers Road, you can check out all the shops for the best bargain. You can try out checkered flag, I heard they have a good collection of accessories. You can get in touch with zenopia. And in ministers Rd, I know the guy at MATRIX. He does a pretty decent job at reasonable rates. Regarding the seat covers, its your personal opinion. If you need any assistance, PM me.

Sagar.
Old 28th July 2008, 14:52   #5
BHPian

Guys, Motoaxis is good also Stunnerz, Solar shade and there is new one I forget are few good shops on Minister raod.
Old 28th July 2008, 15:09   #6
BHPian

Just Call Harsha @ 9866234562. He owns Pitshop at Somajiguda. He is one of the best in terms of quality of things. Take my name (Rajeev Gupta) and he will give you good deals...

He is a reasonable guy and I have been buying things from him for last 2-3 years for my cars...

Minister road is kind of local chor bazaar. Things are fake there except for Solar Shade.

Another Guy is Hot Tracks (Raju) Near Commissioner and Nizam grounds Office at Ram Koti

Last edited by rajismine : 28th July 2008 at 15:12.
Old 3rd November 2008, 12:00   #7
BHPian

Guys,

I currently own a Sony MEX-R1 (Single Din DVD) HU which is 3 years old. I am planning to buy a double din DVD HU provided I am able to sell/exchange my Sony HU. Can anyone suggest a place where I can exchange my HU. I am interested in JVC AVX 800 (preferrably) or 814. Do you also know the current grey market prices for those?.

Thank you.
Old 29th July 2013, 17:49   #8
BHPian

Reliable Accessories Dealer in Hyderabad and seat covers

Hi,

I have a Ford Figo (almost 3 years old now). I want to get new seat covers and the mats. I never got them done because of financial and other reasons. I have zero knowledge about them.

Can someone please give me the following information:
  1. I am not sure which 'type' of covers to choose (fabric/leather/art leather). Is there a guide I can look up to? Or can anyone give me a rough price range of each of these?
  2. Is there a particular brand I can blindly trust in terms of quality?
  3. Which one is the best place in Hyderabad to get them done?
  4. I am told the Ford dealers charge a lot. What is the usual price for the seat covers?
  5. Do covers come with a set (I mean, along with steering wheel cover etc?)
I am not sure if I asked everything I want . Based on replies, I will get things clear...

Please help!!!

Regards,
Sri Harsha.
Old 29th July 2013, 23:10   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhappyharsha View Post
Hi,

I have a Ford Figo (almost 3 years old now). I want to get new seat covers and the mats. I never got them done because of financial and other reasons. I have zero knowledge about them.

Can someone please give me the following information:
[*]I am not sure which 'type' of covers to choose (fabric/leather/art leather). Is there a guide I can look up to? Or can anyone give me a rough price range of each of these?[*]Is there a particular brand I can blindly trust in terms of quality?[*]Which one is the best place in Hyderabad to get them done?[*]I am told the Ford dealers charge a lot. What is the usual price for the seat covers?[*]Do covers come with a set (I mean, along with steering wheel cover etc?)I am not sure if I asked everything I want . Based on replies, I will get things clear...

Please help!!!

Regards,
Sri Harsha.
Hi,

Let me share the info I have.
1) Depends on your budget. The price will be lower for fabric (2-3k), and highest for genuine leather (15-35k). Those are ball park figures, price of genuine leather varies a lot depending on brand. Art leather set would cost in the range of 5-7k.

2) I personally have art leather seat covers from Autoform installed in my Figo. It cost me 6.2k including installation charges, 2 years back. Autoform is a well known brand and the quality is great. You can check their catalog online on WWW.autoformindia.com. You can also look at G-sport brand. They too have really good designs albeit pricier than autoform. Installation of art leather and genuine leather would take around 3 hrs.

3) Depends on where yo are put up. You'll find good car accessories shops throughout. There's a bunch along minister road, secunderabad. In hitec city I know a couple of xenex shops.

4) Ford offers art leather seat covers for the figo as accessories and if I am not wrong costs around 6.5k. I've seen them in my friend's car. Though the quality looks decent, there are only a couple of colors to choose from, whereas you get lot of options/designs outside of Ford.

5) No. Steering wheel cover, door pads etc are not included unless you choose to have them. It's better to have the steering stitched with genuine leather to give the factory fit look.

P.S. We have a dedicated thread on art leather seat covers in the modifications section.
jayded is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st July 2013, 01:49   #10
Senior - BHPian

Re: Reliable Accessories Dealer in Secunderabad/Hyderabad

Hi,

I have always found Indian DeCars(at Himayath Nagar or Jubilee Hills, Opp to Hyderabad house) to be very good. Priced right, provides frank product opinion & good customer service.

The fact that I have been visiting him from last ~20 years means he knows how to do the business. Can try him...always worked for me
getsurya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st July 2013, 10:24   #11
BHPian

Thank you getsurya and jayded for your inputs...

After going through really interesting threads, I am thinking to go for Autoform covers. Any one of you knows Indian DeCars or anyone near hitech city have these?

Also, I saw some one got their doors and something else also in sync with their covers. Can I get that done here?

Thanks,
Sri Harsha.
Old 4th August 2013, 20:42   #12
BHPian

Can anyone point me toward a good accessories shop where i can buy Neolite/Autopal auxiliary lamps? I want to fit a pair of aux driving lamps (not fog lamps) on my motorcycle which wont cost me much more than 1k. I've tried several shops in Minister Road & Ramkote. So far i've only found expensive Hellas or cheap unbranded stuff. Any suggestions please?
Old 18th September 2013, 12:57   #13
BHPian

any dealer in kondapur, madhapur area?

or any reliable online shop. all i need is mats, phone chargers etc
Old 18th September 2013, 13:15   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulv View Post

Xenex :

Address: 101/102 Kavuri Supreme Enclave, Opp Foodworld, Hitech City Rd, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad, AP 500034
Phone:040 6455 9222.

Last edited by Abhi_abarth : 18th September 2013 at 13:18.
Old 5th October 2013, 23:18   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulv View Post

I would recommend Reliance Autozone in Towlichowki. They will never cheat you in terms of pricing and they stock all the best brands.
I have bought all my car accessories from them right from seat covers to alloy wheels and I have never been disappointed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks