Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2005, 23:14   #31
BHPian

As of now K&N stock replacement filters are not available for the NHC.But maybe a universal filter or a typhoon kit is available.Both these filters are recommended only for petrol powered cars.They should give you a performance increase of around 15%,depending on certain parameters.Better than going through the Methods website for K&N filters,it would be better if you contact Mr.Ramesh in Bangalore on 09844246386.

Cheers!
Old 1st March 2005, 23:29   #32
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljasi
As of now K&N stock replacement filters are not available for the NHC.But maybe a universal filter or a typhoon kit is available.Both these filters are recommended only for petrol powered cars.They should give you a performance increase of around 15%,depending on certain parameters.Better than going through the Methods website for K&N filters,it would be better if you contact Mr.Ramesh in Bangalore on 09844246386.

Cheers!
a universal kit and air filter of which brand?? also i m located in mumbai so how to get one from banglore
Old 2nd March 2005, 15:37   #33
BANNED

Just spoke to K n N.. they told me that a Stock replacement filter for the NHC is there now its will cost me 4190 and also if i go for high performance intake kit it will cost me around 4650 + 1200 for piping.. he told me that by putitng a stick filter ill gain fe by 4% and by putting a high performance intake kit ill lose fe by 2% what is the difference between them.. what should i opt for he does not have cold air induction kit though
Old 3rd March 2005, 00:20   #34
BHPian

hey maybach i can arrange for a stock replacement filter or a cold air induction system from k&n right here for you in bombay...i'll pm you my number call me if you need one...well for now i would advise you a stock replacement filter..later if you do feel the need to upgrade your mods then you can always opt for the typhoon kit...ive installed a fipk kit on a lancer...it works amazingly well but yes there is a noticable difference in the FE..what i can arrange for you is a custom made cold air intake with a k&n filter at the end of it...i am installing one on a zen in about a weeks time..will post the details once installed...cheers...!!

Last edited by dragger : 3rd March 2005 at 00:20. Reason: spell check
Old 3rd March 2005, 10:46   #35
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger
hey maybach i can arrange for a stock replacement filter or a cold air induction system from k&n right here for you in bombay...i'll pm you my number call me if you need one...well for now i would advise you a stock replacement filter..later if you do feel the need to upgrade your mods then you can always opt for the typhoon kit...ive installed a fipk kit on a lancer...it works amazingly well but yes there is a noticable difference in the FE..what i can arrange for you is a custom made cold air intake with a k&n filter at the end of it...i am installing one on a zen in about a weeks time..will post the details once installed...cheers...!!
Have Dragger i have PM'd u.. I crave for power but not at the cost of fe so which filter should i go in for What other performance mods can i go in for.. can i go in for a free flow..
Old 4th March 2005, 14:39   #36
BHPian

hey maybach well as far as other performance mods are concerned..well i can arrange for split fire triple platinum high performance spark plugs and splitfire 8mm performance wires..all of this along with a good tuning job and injector cleaning will give you a good performance raise..so ive given you my number...do call if you need any of this...cheers...!!
Old 4th March 2005, 14:55   #37
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger
hey maybach well as far as other performance mods are concerned..well i can arrange for split fire triple platinum high performance spark plugs and splitfire 8mm performance wires..all of this along with a good tuning job and injector cleaning will give you a good performance raise..so ive given you my number...do call if you need any of this...cheers...!!
hey dragger thanx a lot for all the info would like to know how much would it cost me coz if its costing me a bomb i rather go for NOS what boost will i get also will this cause any effect in my fe?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks