Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2008, 23:41   #91
BHPian

Hey guys i want to install air filter in my swift diesel please help!!!

Hey guys hi i own a swift diesel and am interested in installing air filter in my car and few people told me that K&N apollo is the best for swift diesel .So please help me out buy giving me some info about this product or any other air filter . Thanks

Note from Team-BHP Support: Thread closed. Please use the search feature before creating a new thread on a topic that might already exist. Please continue your discussion in an existing thread. This will keep all the relevant information in one place and make it easier for readers in the future.

Last edited by Jaggu : 24th December 2008 at 11:07. Reason: Search please
Old 24th December 2008, 11:09   #92
Team-BHP Support

@Flyin very low: why do you want to change the air filter, the stock filters are quite good and just by changing air filter you dont gain much in a swift D. Unless you are planning on an ECU upgrade and all.
Old 26th December 2008, 23:49   #93
BHPian

hey Jaggu! bro thanks for the suggestion and i know that diesel has power but i want more power in my car and thats why i have posted this question.So i would really appreciate if anybody can help me out to suggest me on the airfilter K&N Apollo which gives more power then the normal filter .
Old 23rd February 2010, 14:12   #94
BHPian

Suggestion required for modding my swift DDIS.

I would like to go for the performance modifications on my swift. The worst part here is I can't afford too much at this point of time and I can't restrain from modding my ride. I'm only looking for the performance mods to my car and not on the looks (currently). Would like to know what all do I require to increase the power of my car without spending a bomb. BTW, I own the Swift DDIS.

I consider myself as a newbie (when compared with the T-Bhpians) when it comes to automobiles and stuff.

Mods: I've searched for a similar thread and couldn't find the satisfactory results.

Hoping for the best replies.... help me with this thing.
Old 23rd February 2010, 16:58   #95
BHPian

Vinesataris, a Pete's box or Race Dynamics piggybank ECU is the best performance mod for Swift D. There are many reviews on the boxes here.

I too have a Swift D. But the stock tyres are crap and scary! I will not even think of any performance mods unless I have the tyres upgraded, atleast to 185/70 R14
Old 23rd February 2010, 20:51   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi99 View Post
Vinesataris, a Pete's box or Race Dynamics piggybank ECU is the best performance mod for Swift D. There are many reviews on the boxes here.

I too have a Swift D. But the stock tyres are crap and scary! I will not even think of any performance mods unless I have the tyres upgraded, atleast to 185/70 R14
hey, thanks for the quick reply..

Regarding Pete's I heard it costs around 25K and its something like a big bomb for me..i know that there can't be anything less than that but I'd be glad if any other tuning box available for a lesser price or, if you know anyone selling off their pete's please lemme know.

Regarding the tyres, I second u on that..those tyres are really scary when driving the stock car..but poor me can't upgrade the tyres till the existing gets totally worn out. Once the stock tyres get worn out I will definitely go for the better n suitable tyres...
Old 18th March 2010, 17:15   #97
BANNED

Hi Bhagwan,

What are the benefits of " Remus Exhaust " ..??

1. Does it change Sound & Power..??

Thanks.
Old 18th March 2010, 17:23   #98
Senior - BHPian

Hi bhagwan ,Went through the whole thread in one go.
Very nice.
What are the performance figures after everything has been done ? And more importantly, what is the average mileage you get now ?
Old 30th June 2010, 16:37   #99
BHPian

guys ,
i need all ur help to get my swift ldi more robust ,
i do lots of hill driving , up in north , where the roads get almost non existent and u can call it soft roading , as all there is a dirttrack, at times there is snow and water crossings as well.
i am currently using my scorpio for this duty but wish that my swift takes over.
the problems that i see are?
1.gc
2.underbody protection
3.bumpers
4.air intake level??is it?
5.poor light power

currently my swift is completely stock and has done about 50 k in the past 2 years

thanks in advance
sharat

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks