Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2008, 20:52   #16
Senior - BHPian

Did you try "Windshield Experts" ? I would urge you to do so. They have a good reputation. Try locating the centre nearest to your location here:

Welcome to Windshield Experts
Old 12th July 2008, 21:01   #17
BHPian

I completely agree with rr zen. Windshield experts is the best option for replacing your windshield. I myself got the windshield of my zen changed last year as it had cracked. Windshield experts did a fine job. They gave the car back in about 4 hours.
Also if you want to claim for it they will do all the tying up, paperwork as they have an understanding/ setting with all major insurance companies.If u claim then you may only have to pay a measly Rs 150( approximately)for the total windshield change irrespective of which brand you choose.
Old 14th July 2008, 19:30   #18
BHPian

I did went to windshield experts they are charging exhorbitant 7K if i do it without taking the Claim. And its like stupidity spending so much just fo safety sake when I can get it for 2K. And moreover this friend of mine has been doing this for 14 years now. So I trust him completely as a matter of fact Got it done today. The job is perfect No leakages nothing. Glass is also Nice one. Total Cost RS. 1850/- Including Labour.

Most Viewed