Team-BHP - Modded Cars in Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Cars in Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/45245-modded-cars-kerala-51.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy Boy (Post 2882515)
I have seen couple of nice modded Ertigas in Kochi.. yes "Ertiga". Can anyone post some pics.

Yes, you are right. Have seen couple of them. Mostly upgraded the tyres and small bodykits.

Hey anyone around kochin area who could tell me where can I procure these body kits for ertiga.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy Boy (Post 2884738)
Hey anyone around kochin area who could tell me where can I procure these body kits for ertiga.

The ones I see are OEM bodykits. Havent seen any aftermarket kits. There are many sporting aftermarket alloys though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2878337)
Really liked the mods done here. But had really huge Aux lamps. Excellent finish.

In apprx. 2~ 3 Months around 3 will be out on roads. Work is in progress at Thrissur. It looks very promising.

punto with lowered suspension and 17inch wheels

Awesome bunch of modded cars added beauty of Pete's Super Sunday.
A few of them.

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9534.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9535.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9536.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9538.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9539.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9540.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9541.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9569.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9570.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9587.jpg

more pics to continue.

more pics enjoy:)

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9590.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9591.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9592.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9594.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9624.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9635.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9636.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9639.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-img_9640.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-figo.jpg

Super cars -- the Logans and the Palios and the Polos??!! In the above pic, I see just a M3 which can be called as a super car. I know there were some Ferrari's & Lambos (?)! Ideally the rest of the cars should have been kept away making it a proper super car show!

What's with the S10 with a red OVRM on one side & a green one on the other side??!! :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 2900109)
Super cars -- the Logans and the Palios and the Polos??!! In the above pic, I see just a M3 which can be called as a super car. I know there were some Ferrari's & Lambos (?)! Ideally the rest of the cars should have been kept away making it a proper super car show!

This IS the 'Modded Cars In Kerala' thread, and technically, these cars do qualify for this thread. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 2900109)
What's with the S10 with a red OVRM on one side & a green one on the other side??!! :Frustrati

I think that's a representation of the Italian Flag, if I'm not wrong. You can also see it on the Palio's bumper-fins too. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2900114)
This IS the 'Modded Cars In Kerala' thread, and technically, these cars do qualify for this thread.

I was referring to the event conducted by Petes. The pics are definitely relevant to the thread! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2900114)
I think that's a representation of the Italian Flag, if I'm not wrong. You can also see it on the Palio's bumper-fins too. ;)

Never thought in that direction. Had it been on a white car, would have made much more sense. To be frank, this color combination [with yellow] makes it eligible to be on the weird & wacky mods thread.

The color combo in the S10 OVRMs is green-white-red theme aka the italia flag. The stripe below indicates that. In person the S10 looks much better. Photos dont do justice though. The original aesthetics of an S10 has been maintained and it sports 17inch alloys and tires.
This S10 has clocked only 11k in the odo to date for info.

Two s10's in the same frame. Wow. The green/yellow/red S10 is quiet a mover. She really looks majestic during the night.

If you find 2 s10s in a frame.. then what would u think about this pic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish anthony (Post 2900949)
If you find 2 s10s in a frame.. then what would u think about this pic

Nimish, I believe one among the S10s is the newly acquired beauty by Jaydev. There is a separate thread opened by him here.

Thanks,
Jose

Its not newly acquired but it was recently painted and was loaded with BBS alloys and an Italian Flag roof