Team-BHP - Modded Cars in Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Cars in Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/45245-modded-cars-kerala-8.html)

Nice pics JayD, finally some neat mods in this thread

jayd-i totally agree with 16v100bhp,at last some good mod job,or else rest of the states members would think[after seeing the former car pictures]this is what kerala is got to offer.thank you very much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 1046007)
Should have seen these cars here. I had spotted 2 OHC's with matt black bonnet's racing on the By Pass a Few Weeks back.

I guess u are referring to these cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1046367)

Sweet! These have very subtle and not over-the-top mods. They look fabulous!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 16v100bhp (Post 1046046)
Nice pics JayD, finally some neat mods in this thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by desigNation (Post 1046296)
jayd-i totally agree with 16v100bhp,at last some good mod job,or else rest of the states members would think[after seeing the former car pictures]this is what kerala is got to offer.thank you very much.

Yupp!! From the earlier pages, people were getting the impression that all modded cars in Kerala were weird n whacky!!:Frustrati

JayD, cool pics man. Those cars look great, and being a City owner myself, I thought it was a Neat piece of work. Hope to see them cars myself someday!
Anybody know these guys? and where they did their mods?

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnda (Post 1046498)
JayD, cool pics man. Those cars look great, and being a City owner myself, I thought it was a Neat piece of work. Hope to see them cars myself someday!
Anybody know these guys? and where they did their mods?

U can see them anytime u are here. They are my friends cars. The last city belongs to a fellow Bhp-ian. The work was done in cochin itself.

Some more pix,

Modded Cars in Kerala-dsc03326.jpg

Modded Cars in Kerala-25042008984.jpg

jayd-do you know where this cars where modded??

Quote:

Originally Posted by desigNation (Post 1046659)
jayd-do you know where this cars where modded??

Yes, its done at a place called Ostler in cochin. If u want, I'll PM u the details.

^May be in Coimbatore?(near to RTO office).Guess only.

i guess the OHCs were done up at kurien's garage(road & track).

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyscad (Post 1046696)
i guess the OHCs were done up at kurien's garage(road & track).

Nope! None of the cars i'm posting are done by Kurien, I've mentioned the place in my previous post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1046646)
U can see them anytime u are here. They are my friends cars. The last city belongs to a fellow Bhp-ian. The work was done in cochin itself.

hey that's cool, I'll get intouch with you when I come to COK next. I saw a similar one (2nd OHC) near Manu's service station (near north station).
I love to see the OHC done in a neat way not overdone though. I'm also looking to upgrade to alloys soon.
thanks and bring on more cool Modded pics.
cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 1046367)

Are those brembo's I see on the black city or just the imitation cover? Do you know what performance mods went into these cars?