Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2008, 02:19   #46
BHPian

nice! btw where are the pictures of your car?! when is the M kit coming in?
Old 4th September 2008, 10:51   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A S H V I N View Post
nice! btw where are the pictures of your car?! when is the M kit coming in?
M kit is still not finalized especially because of the ground clearance issue . Even BMW technicians are not suggesting it stating that i should be more careful while driving and cannot rip the car especially because of the amazing roads we have

Navigation system for BMW is supposed to be coming on january 2009 . Just waiting to see what all they provide for 530 .

Will try and post the pics by sunday hopefully
ASWIN please arrange a meet man its been quite some time i guess.

Last edited by sujithnk : 4th September 2008 at 10:53.
Old 4th September 2008, 11:24   #48
Senior - BHPian

sujithnk thats a great purchase. the Navigation sytem is very usefull when you you travel. i got one for myself too but not the Blaupunkt. few questions for you.
How does the handfree work?
is the voice quality as good as getting a nokia handfree system for the car.i need one for mine, did not go in for the in car phone.

the M kit does make the car lower by a fraction and you dont really have to be more carefull while driveing. you just have to be as carefull as driving an expensive car. the kit cannot be repaired, it has to be replaced. i have friends who have scrapped and cracked their body kits over speed breakers and pot holes. This is due to their recklesness and not the cars ground clearence. so i would suggest you check with the BMW guys what would the ground clearence be with the kit on. if possible that they do have a M5 standing there compare and measure it with your car and decide. The M5's in bombay dont have any special issues regarding this, i dont know the road condition in Cochin, i assume it would be similar.

Last edited by speedy : 4th September 2008 at 11:25.
Old 24th September 2008, 13:56   #49
BHPian

Guys Please help

I had BSI+R which i paid 290000 INR which they said would cover my parts and labour cost .

But today i get a call from BMW stating that there is a new package called BSI platinum ,something like that and they said that includes labour cost too .

They told me that BSI +R doesn't include labour which they said it includes 2 months back when i took it.

Now they are saying the new package which is 360000 includes everything. so when i asked them whether BSI+R which includes labour as they stated earlier they now claim it doesn't and they also told me they will clarify it to me i.e. they aren't sure .

could some one help on this issue.Please tell me whether i should upgrade the package.

I got myself a phone kit package which cost me 54000

also ordered for the mkit which would cost me 148000

thanks
Old 24th September 2008, 16:48   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithnk View Post
Guys Please help

I had BSI+R which i paid 290000 INR which they said would cover my parts and labour cost .

But today i get a call from BMW stating that there is a new package called BSI platinum ,something like that and they said that includes labour cost too .

They told me that BSI +R doesn't include labour which they said it includes 2 months back when i took it.

Now they are saying the new package which is 360000 includes everything. so when i asked them whether BSI+R which includes labour as they stated earlier they now claim it doesn't and they also told me they will clarify it to me i.e. they aren't sure .

could some one help on this issue.Please tell me whether i should upgrade the package.

thanks
As per the best of my knowledge my BSI+R includes labour, i have gotten work done on the car and paid no charges till date. If they have commited at the time of payment that labor would be included in your package then dont fall prey to these tricks, fight it out ! They cannot change terms and conditions as per their whimes & fancy, the terms at the time of signing stand!

Good call on the accessories !

P.S: Perhaps Maverick can clearify this better?

Last edited by Sahil : 24th September 2008 at 17:03.
Old 24th September 2008, 22:19   #51
BHPian

sujithnk,

The 54k you have mentioned for this phone kit package, is it a blue-tooth phone kit ?

I was quoted 80k a month ago for this.

Need to check again on the price.

Also, what all does the M kit include ?

Thanks.
Old 25th September 2008, 13:15   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecclipse78 View Post
sujithnk,

The 54k you have mentioned for this phone kit package, is it a blue-tooth phone kit ?

I was quoted 80k a month ago for this.

Need to check again on the price.

Also, what all does the M kit include ?

Thanks.
yes all the prices have reduced now...
it is bluetooth kit and it was 80k earlier now 54k

even the tyre cost which was 24 has come down to 18k now.

I was told that all accessories price has come down by BMW. Its quite a headache because now everyone is ordering and its falling short especially the phone kit.
Old 25th September 2008, 13:30   #53
BHPian

Thanks sujithnk, I will check with my BMW dealer here.

Also, could you please let me know what all does the M kit contain ?
Old 25th September 2008, 14:57   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithnk View Post
Guys Please help

thanks
I have Pmed you the details of the person who looked after the sales of our cars, as i would not be able to be of help here.

I BMW has commited something to you they cannot go back on their word. i am sure you would be haveing a written contract or some signed document with you. this can be taken up with the BMW head. i am sure it would be some mischief being played by the dealership.

Hey congratulations on the phone kit and the Mkit.cheers:. so now one more kitted Bmw on the forum.
Old 25th September 2008, 17:19   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecclipse78 View Post
Thanks sujithnk, I will check with my BMW dealer here.

Also, could you please let me know what all does the M kit contain ?
I was informed by my dealer that the Mkit which would cost 140000 would contain the front and the rear bumper .
the worst part is since there is a drop in cost there are no available stocks and now they will have to order .
initially they told me its there at Delhi but today was informed that it was not available because that Mkit was sold to one of their customer.
But they have promised me i would receive the next one which i think will take approx 2 weeks

As of the new BSI package even the dealer in Cochin is confused as of now regarding the diffreance between the old and the new premium package

they said they are enquiring with thier head office and will let me know.
thanks
Old 25th September 2008, 18:31   #56
BHPian

Thanks a lot, Sujithnk.

Somehow even these chaps are not clear on the accessories list and their pricing.

I have to keep chasing up with them. I think they are just interested in selling more cars and don't really care about the accessories.
Old 26th September 2008, 00:03   #57
BHPian

Got it, sujithnk.

Thanks a lot again !
Old 26th September 2008, 01:53   #58
Distinguished - BHPian

Can you PM me the pricelist too please...thanks!
Old 26th September 2008, 14:39   #59
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Why PM? Please share / upload the price list here itself so that others also benefit from the same.

Thanks
Old 26th September 2008, 15:02   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Why PM? Please share / upload the price list here itself so that others also benefit from the same.

Thanks

Please find the pricing of the accessories for the vehicle 530d H which i received

Again the stocks were not available other than the phone kit and rest were on order but was told will be delivered to me within 2 weeks.

M5 body kit 124,500.00

Reverse Camera 97,800.00

Communication Interface
Blue tooth kit 58,700.00

M - kit badges 7,500.00

Floor mat rubber 9,800.00

Floor mat velour 7,850.00
==============================
TOTAL 306,150.00
==============================

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com