Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2008, 13:45   #16
BHPian

Hi
Yes the fender is a tad lighter as the guys in the dealership have touched it up and basically i ve had a tough time to get the car out...anyway I m getting it polished by my regular guy who can correct surface flaws...I did not want the dealer to meddle it further...

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_srini View Post
Hi Mridul, nice looking Swift - the alloys look smashing

Could we have a link or contact details please ? Thanks

No, I see it too - it's more apparent in the first pic, the front driver-side fender seems a tad lighter.
Old 13th October 2008, 14:00   #17
Senior - BHPian

Hey Mridul,

Amazing alloys on the swift. BTW, what all mods have been done on the Swift? At first glance, I can see the alloys n the tyres. What else has been done? I like the way you've maintained the 800. Looks like you lavish a lot of attention on your rides.

Also, OT why are the alphabets on the number plate smaller in font as compared to the numbers? Are'nt they smaller than the RTO standards?
Old 13th October 2008, 14:02   #18
Senior - BHPian

the white thingy on the windscreen, i think black would have looked better, like your 800
Old 13th October 2008, 14:09   #19
BHPian

Yes I had thought of black, but later changed them to white...probably if I get bored would not have one at all...

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
the white thingy on the windscreen, i think black would have looked better, like your 800
Old 13th October 2008, 14:10   #20
BHPian

Mods nothing much as of now as I have blown 40K on the wheels & tyres..after the 1st service I would be installing an HID & filter- Open type and after 5000kms it would be graced with an FFE from suzuki racing with synthetic fluids thats it..

Yes the alphabets are small.

Yes i do pay a lot of attention on my rides as it has given me an identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalvaz View Post
Hey Mridul,

Amazing alloys on the swift. BTW, what all mods have been done on the Swift? At first glance, I can see the alloys n the tyres. What else has been done? I like the way you've maintained the 800. Looks like you lavish a lot of attention on your rides.

Also, OT why are the alphabets on the number plate smaller in font as compared to the numbers? Are'nt they smaller than the RTO standards?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks