Team-BHP - Air Horn on Accord 2008
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Air Horn on Accord 2008 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/47382-air-horn-accord-2008-a.html)

Hi all,

Recently bought an Accord 2.4L A/T from Arya Honda and got other accessories done by them such as a Sunroof, Reverse cam, Xenon's etc.

Now the thing is I wanted a Air Horn fit on my car. Something like flip a switch to change horns from the steering horn button (not a separate button). But they said it cant be done.

Now what is the policy if I get it done from outside? They say I will lose all warranty.
And best part is I got 7 yrs warranty on all accessories from Arya Honda too!

Pls advice.

Technically, and if they want to, your warranty will expire the minute you modify the electrical system. The air-horn is a pretty simply fit, but it will be wise to get the installation done from Arya itself. Ask when you bring it in for the first service, they should be more than willing. Also see if they are willing to only install the horn for you, parts can be sourced from outside.

Out of curiousity, what was the accessory pricing like?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1014524)
Technically, and if they want to, your warranty will expire the minute you modify the electrical system. The air-horn is a pretty simply fit, but it will be wise to get the installation done from Arya itself. Ask when you bring it in for the first service, they should be more than willing. Also see if they are willing to only install the horn for you, parts can be sourced from outside.

Yea I am at 930km so should be going in a day or two for the first service so will ask them then.

I bought out the accessories bundle package got the following for 1.5 lakhs,Was a good deal I think considering how well the fitting has been done!

Quote:

Arya Honda says they cant do a air horn fitting and they wont install parts bought from outside :/

Guess its no air horn for me....... and I really really wanted one!!!:deadhorse

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaeLLe (Post 1017898)
Arya Honda says they cant do a air horn fitting and they wont install parts bought from outside :/

Guess its no air horn for me....... and I really really wanted one!!!:deadhorse

I had my eye s set on this one if anybody change s any horn basically any cutting slicing of wire s they *** quickly wash their hand s off any responsibility ? please tell us some more detail s about the auto beauty ?? Why has the accord the 2type lost it s value suddenly not becoz of the latest 3rd type launch . I think it s the huge supply of them in 2nd hand market and the recession is not helping new car sale s i am sure !!

Quote:

Nah they said nothing can be bought from outside and fit by them. So basically no extra mods other than the ones they offer!