Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2010, 11:52   #16
BHPian

SRK is in Wellington Plaza. If you go through GP Road and travel towards Mount Road - it comes before the signal and is on your right. Famous for many years.

US Stickers - as the thread pointed out, is beside yeses supermarket, which is opposite the 14 shops(a small catchment of shops in a recess). I lived in Anna Nagar, so I know the place.

I will try out this US Stickers next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottle View Post
mind posting the address or website?
Old 20th June 2010, 14:27   #17
BHPian

Rim Stickers in Chennai?

Hey guys,

I reside in Adyar, chennai. Is there any place nearby that does rim stickering on your bike? If so, where?
Old 20th June 2010, 14:54   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanaticOnWheels View Post
Hey guys,

I reside in Adyar, chennai. Is there any place nearby that does rim stickering on your bike? If so, where?
From Adyar bridge, towards Mandavelli on RK Mutt road
just after Sathya studio signal
on the left side opp to the ground, you will find NACHIAPPA STICKERING

Last edited by diwa : 20th June 2010 at 14:55. Reason: correction
Old 21st June 2010, 09:10   #19
BHPian

Right thanks. Just a question, they do not remove the wheel while stickering right? Have you done it from there? how would you rate them?
Old 21st June 2010, 10:51   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanaticOnWheels View Post
Right thanks. Just a question, they do not remove the wheel while stickering right? Have you done it from there? how would you rate them?
Hi,
Think there is another guy on kasturba nagar main road close to nalli silks(small shop).
tnx
Old 1st February 2011, 20:13   #21
BHPian

Re: Vinyls / Stickers / Decals in Chennai

I'm looking to get some black vinyl sticker - for some functional as well as subtle aesthetic purpose - for a silky silver swift. Sorry, if I sound a li'l parnoid, but how safe are these vinyl stickers on paint - w.r.t to rusting and ripping off paint ? And, is there a reputed brand that I can seek to get from the shops at GP road ? Thanks for any clues.
Old 17th April 2012, 07:47   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr_zen View Post
Agree with Madan. US Sign Boards in Anna Nagar does a good job with stickers esp custom made ones.

One needs to keep coming straight down anna arch, cross the roundabout, keep going straight and it is on one of the roads to the left once you pass a Suzuki two wheeler showroom. Hope this helps.
Hey rr_zen, I'm looking for a place where one can get a good job of blackening the B-pillars. Is US Sign Boards a good place for that? And is it still in the same place?
Old 17th April 2012, 19:31   #23
BHPian

There are two options in Chromepet in the order of preference
1) XeNa stickers near Titan Showroom/Balaji Bhavan- Contact Xena (Seenu).
2) Nataraj stickers - Contact. Person called Bright.

They both do run of the mills stuff but one can work with them on getting some thing classy as well. Had some good decals of my earlier car from Bright and on my Fazer from Xena.
Sridhar K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2012, 15:20   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvijay View Post
Hey rr_zen, I'm looking for a place where one can get a good job of blackening the B-pillars. Is US Sign Boards a good place for that? And is it still in the same place?
Yes. It very much is there at the same place. You will not miss that place as it is quite popular in that area.
rr_zen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st September 2012, 00:43   #25
Team-BHP Support

Any good sticker shop near velachery, Chennai?

I'd like to make Abarth logos for my little FIAT. Expected end result is similar to the car in the below link http://www.****************/punto-1-...-avatar-5.html
Old 29th September 2012, 14:24   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr_zen View Post
Yes. It very much is there at the same place. You will not miss that place as it is quite popular in that area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brix View Post
I will try out this US Stickers next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
I know US Stickers is in AnnaNagar,
Guys, did anyone try out US Sign Boards?

I visited the shop today for some stickering work. Wanted to get the ABARTH sticker at the bottom of the car (Bit customized though) as shown in the attached pic.

However - I'm confused if they would be the right choice.

1. They have two types of red stickers - a dull finish non-reflective and blood red reflective (Ones used in bike rims, i suppose). Doesn't look like materials used for car vinyls though.

2. They say since the size is more than what their printer can cut - they need to paste the sticker on that car, and cut the edges out- which might leave an impression of the same on the paint.

3. They cannot make the multi-coloured ABARTH logo. (Not a priority though).

Do i have any other choices?

Pic source mentioned in the above post.
Vinyls / Stickers / Decals in Chennai-dscn0668.jpg

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 29th September 2012 at 14:27.
Old 29th September 2012, 23:06   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Guys, did anyone try out US Sign Boards?

I visited the shop today for some stickering work. Wanted to get the ABARTH sticker at the bottom of the car (Bit customized though) as shown in the attached pic.

However - I'm confused if they would be the right choice.

1. They have two types of red stickers - a dull finish non-reflective and blood red reflective (Ones used in bike rims, i suppose). Doesn't look like materials used for car vinyls though.

2. They say since the size is more than what their printer can cut - they need to paste the sticker on that car, and cut the edges out- which might leave an impression of the same on the paint.

3. They cannot make the multi-coloured ABARTH logo. (Not a priority though).

Do i have any other choices?

Pic source mentioned in the above post.
Attachment 993559
CD, Check with Xena Stickers. If you are coming from Velachery through the Thuraipakkam pallavaram road towards tambaram, it is after Balaji Bhavan just before the Titan Showroom in Chromepet. He should be able to do what you had shown on the picture pretty easily without any damage to the paint. You can refer my name.
Sridhar K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2013, 18:21   #28
BHPian

Visited SRKMS sticker shop in Wellington Plaza, GP Road for number plates and to get some limited stickers/decals for my i20. The collection at the shop was really good. But the service was really pathetic. The owner seems to be too busy and hardly replies to queries/questions. The workmen in the shop are in a hurry to finish off the job without any attention to detail. The pricing seems to be too high. The premium pricing is completely not acceptable for the customer service they offer. I had initially ordered for a set of acrylic plates (Rs. 2000) and was promised that I would get them in 2 hours time. Hence in the meantime, completed my lunch nearby and picked up the following stickers/decals:
2 Nos WRC metal stickers(Rs.350 each)
2 Decals (NOS and TypeR - Rs. 350 each)
Ralliart reflecting sticker(Rs.350)
Bubble sticker for the fuel lid (Rs.200)

The TypeR decal was stuck in a slanting manner in the boot door. The workman had already finished his job before I could actually see if it is stuck properly. Later removed the decal and returned it to him.

To my further disappointment, after almost 3 hours of wait, the shop owner told me that the plates were not ready and asked me to come tomorrow to collect it. Got frustrated and cancelled my order.

The NOS decal which was not stuck in a flat surface resulted in peel off when I reached home.

Later told him that I ll stick the remaining stickers myself and paid the cash and left the place.

On my way back, ordered the same quality number plates & same size at Nachiappa for Rs. 1000 (Front & Rear).

SRKMS Sticker Shop Feedback:

Positive: The collection of stickers and decals are too good.

Negatives: No attention to detail, poor customer service.

Verdict: A shop in which you can get stickers for a DIY job.

Note: Also found Team-Bhp stickers and key chains available in bulk quantities at the shop. The moment I said that I am a Team-Bhpian as well, the shop owner said that Team-Bhp stickers and key chains which are displayed are not for sale and was given as compliments to customers
Old 3rd July 2013, 16:37   #29
BHPian

I want to stick the Indian tri colour onto my family's Evoque. Does anyone know where I can get a job like this done.
The below pic will give you an idea of how I want the car to look like.
Attached Thumbnails
Vinyls / Stickers / Decals in Chennai-rangeroverevoque01.jpg  

Old 3rd July 2013, 17:15   #30
BHPian

Hi Guys, I'm getting my Figo Race Chip(ed) next week and its becoming a 91HP beast. I thought the 90Hp punto decals would do good justice to the Figo.

Is there any place I can get them in GP road or anywhere else in chennai?

Last edited by swami.n : 3rd July 2013 at 17:29.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks