Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2014, 15:36   #31
BHPian

Re: Vinyls / Stickers / Decals in Chennai

SRKMS at Wellington Plaza is a highly overrated place. Hopeless service and a haughty gentleman. He does not listen to your suggestions and does it his way. If we point out something, he looks at you as though you are dumb and walks away. I once bought a a nismo sticker (along with my other stickering work). My mistake was that I did not ask him how much it was because it looked around 50 bucks. So after all the work( he stuck the nismo on the tailgate without asking me where). Imagine my surprise when he billed me 1200 bucks for a fake nismo sticker! I asked him to take it back but he insisted it was already stuck. I am at fault too but there is some thing called ethics! He keeps stock of team bhp stickers and sells them at almost 200 bucks a piece. Now I dont know if anything can be done about it. And yes, while you are there he would probably entertain you with all his great endeavors and stickering worth crores that he has done for various occasions!
Old 17th May 2019, 16:18   #32

Where in Chennai can I get best roof rating stickers for my car ?
Old 3rd December 2021, 16:54   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Is there anyone who can re-create decals of cars (replacement of the OE decals) ?
Better if multi-color / abstract-ish patterns can be re-created ( not just the regular straight line cuts etc)

Last edited by condor : 3rd December 2021 at 17:23.
Old 3rd December 2021, 19:28   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conoco View Post
I'm looking to get some black vinyl sticker - for some functional as well as subtle aesthetic purpose - for a silky silver swift. Sorry, if I sound a li'l parnoid, but how safe are these vinyl stickers on paint - w.r.t to rusting and ripping off paint ? And, is there a reputed brand that I can seek to get from the shops at GP road ? Thanks for any clues.
I have a similar query on the safety of these vinyl stickers. Is it easy to remove it? The Petrol sticker on my car's fuel lid has come off and it has left some paper still sticking on the lid. Need to figure out a way to cleanly remove it without scratching the underlying paint.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks