Team-BHP - Spotted - Stretch Skoda Superb
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Spotted - Stretch Skoda Superb (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/47871-spotted-stretch-skoda-superb.html)

Saw this one at the signal below my house.
tried to get a few pictures but the damn signal turned green.
heres just one picture.

Thats a DC creation. It also used to have a Dish TV antenna on top. Dont see it now though.

Did the Superb need any more legroom?! Still, a good car to stretch if you don't mind bidding adieu to that famed build quality...I only hope DC reclined the back seat a little bit. Too upright for my taste.

Hmm... Like GTO says, the Superb hardly needs more legroom with its lengthy wheelbase. But looking at this makes me wonder. What if Skoda were to come up with an EWB version, ala Phantom, just for that super-exclusive air. That would be something, wouldn't it?

Not sure if thats a DC creation as we have a factory here in the outskirts of chennai doing this stretching stuff. A couple of Endeavors, skodas have been stretched there. The place is owned by an American.

I have seen few Skoda Superb with registration on Bangalore roads. I did not take photos though.

I think it is already launched. Back of superb is completely different than Skoda isshtyle tail lamps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsfx (Post 1025757)
Not sure if thats a DC creation as we have a factory here in the outskirts of chennai doing this stretching stuff. A couple of Endeavors, skodas have been stretched there. The place is owned by an American.

Nope thats a DC creation alright.

I dont like it from the side profile,
but then its luxury that the guy is getting , so its good for him.

For me , Thumbs Down.

i think it looked very stately on the road, resembling one of those staid cars in which the pope travels. nonetheless it commanded a lot of respect on the road and the builder and the owner of this awesomely huge vehicle have succeeded in making the impact that the car was built to make.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blur (Post 1025685)
Hmm... Like GTO says, the Superb hardly needs more legroom with its lengthy wheelbase. But looking at this makes me wonder. What if Skoda were to come up with an EWB version, ala Phantom, just for that super-exclusive air. That would be something, wouldn't it?

I know what SWB and LWB mean. What's EWB?

EXTENDED wheel base!

@frank - I used to see that car every night at around 2-3am near President when I was in town. I initially thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Couldn't take pics because i would be in my room and the car would be zipping past. Where did you see this car?
Seems like Babulnath/Chowpatty area.

you are right, its near my place. babulnath! anyways, the superb is now being replaced and there a lot of good deals on the older one being phased out! id save that money and spend on this stretch business and make it even more noticeable than a merc/beemer/bentley!

there are 2 of these. a black one and a white one. they are in makers.