Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2008, 14:45   #31
BANNED

Sheesh, when is this RA coming to Bangy? or is it already lurking somewhere .

It gives consumers that one magic word- Choice
Old 28th October 2008, 15:10   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
They have everything, but this is my review:

Did you spot any tire inflators ?

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th October 2008 at 15:41. Reason: No need to quote the entire post. It makes reading hard for users on small screen devices.
Old 28th October 2008, 15:11   #33
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakensoul View Post
Did you spot any tire inflators ?
Lots of them, mostly Chinese.
Old 28th October 2008, 15:14   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Lots of them, mostly Chinese.
Did you spot any Coido products, seems to be of decent quality.

COIDO CORPORATION Manufacturer of Automotive / Bicycle Accessories, Taiwan & China
Old 28th October 2008, 15:27   #35
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakensoul View Post
Did you spot any Coido products, seems to be of decent quality.

COIDO CORPORATION Manufacturer of Automotive / Bicycle Accessories, Taiwan & China
Can't remember the make of any the inflators since was not interested. But I am scheduled to visit them again soon. Will keep a lookout.
Old 28th October 2008, 16:49   #36
Senior - BHPian

They had a chinese inflator that was some 1500 with light etc. I would suggest take chinese maal from regular guys. i once got compressor in 300 bucks. Its not worth more than 400-500 from KB anyday, come what.
Old 13th November 2008, 16:12   #37
BHPian

Does anyone has any clue about RA at Hyderabad? Is it already here or still awaited?
Old 15th November 2008, 00:29   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
What kind of GPS models are available?Can some one throw more light on this?
I recently bought the Satguide GPS system for my car from Reliance Autozone in Gurgaon and I have been mighty impressed with the system and the customer service. Autozone has some good quality products especially things like floor mats, seat covers, films, car care and cleaning products, etc. I also got Llumar film for my car installed and it was a good job. They also stock Autographix
Old 12th December 2008, 23:03   #39
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Autozone are offering Dupont (I checked the polish) teflon coating (1 yr warranty, 6 month later one polish) for 1800 bucks. worth it?

PS: From local accesories guy, I am getting 1200 bucks underbody 3M/Dupont coating (again checked the product cans - looks legit).

Should I get both done? My car stands in sun and lotsa parking in dusty areas. I wax it weekly, and wash it twice weekly. Should I go for the above?

Last edited by phamilyman : 12th December 2008 at 23:06.
Old 12th December 2008, 23:33   #40
Senior - BHPian

no 3M coating if its gonna be in the hot sun. heard it starts peeling off
Old 12th December 2008, 23:48   #41
BHPian

It all about the attitude of the local guys. If they small player are enough competetor and reliable then many people will land up going to small shop. But problem is that our local shop don't understand the Business value. They behave as if today is the end of the day for his business. They try to Cheat you to the MAX.
In Bangalore JC road they will show one Item and eventually they will use some other low quality Item ? Many a time they sell used/duplicate/low quality items. And on top of the attitude of the shop keeper. As if they are doing some favour to us be selling the Items. I think people have lost the faith to this kind of shop keeper.
Old 13th December 2008, 00:14   #42
Senior - BHPian

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...ml#post1064259

there you go! an echo of the same point you bring up!
Old 17th March 2009, 11:57   #43
BHPian

I need to install sunfilms on my Swift Vdi. Since, the Reliance Autozone at Ambience Mall is just a couple of minutes away from my work place, I am thinking of giving it a try. Has anybody got sunfilms installed from there? If yes, how was the experience?
Old 17th March 2009, 15:56   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post

Should I get both done? My car stands in sun and lotsa parking in dusty areas. I wax it weekly, and wash it twice weekly. Should I go for the above?
A good quality wax should last more than a week. My winter wax which I did last October is still going strong with the water beading off the car. I used Collinite wax which is known for durability. You might be able to source some on ebay.
Old 29th March 2009, 19:30   #45
BHPian

I am getting delivery of my ANHC EMT tomorrow so I though of going to Reliance autozone and checking the stuff there.
They are very busy guys with at least 10 cars being accessorized. I guess due to Navratras many people are taking deliveries. I saw one brand new ANHC EMT being ICEed. The lucky guy had bought 2 DIn Sony Xplod with component speakers from the shop. I was impressed. The list price of components speaker was about Rs. 4490 which were on sale for Rs. 3990.
They only stock Sony and JBL speakers. Sony HUs have maximum variety. I dont think they have a lot options for ICE available(only range is in Sony).

I will also consider the speaker upgrades, as i have already requested for dealer configuration of Kenwood 543U with Nippon 1601 speakers (Rs. 11K). Wish I could have checked with Reliance before putting my order for ICE from dealer.
I checked the alloys - not much to offer only 3 model for ANHC of Neo/Aura brand costing from 4.5K-6K per piece. They offered to take my old (brand new) rims for Rs. 500 per piece. I dont think i will upgrade to Alloys. They also offered to upgrade to Michelin XM1 (will give benefit of Rs. 900 per piece of my stock tyres)
Only 3 seat varieties of covers from 4K-6K range - 2 in biege and 1 black. Dealer is offering in same range - elegant brand. Will consider the dealer's seat covers also. Not much range for even other cars.
Only Llumar Sun films available - range starts from about Rs. 1700.
I was looking for mud flaps for honda city - not available. . Bumper protectors also not available. They said they are still getting stuff to stocking - so need to check with them again.

Foot mats start from Rs. 500(rubber) - Rs. 700 for most of the models. I didn't check the GPS systems, as i already have one in my Nokia E71. .
Reverse parking sensors start from Rs. 1300 for basic ones to Rs. 3500 for the ones with LCD and Rs. 4100 for the ones which get attached to rear view mirror.
The best part - all these prices include the installation and they said they use couplers so no issues with warrenty getting void.

Note from Support : Please limit smileys to 2/post. Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks