Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2005, 22:00   #1
BHPian

help for zen mods

hi guys
my friend wants to modify his zen he wants to make it a drag car can any1 please send me some pics of modified zen so that he can get a idea how is zen would look after modifying
thanks
Old 5th April 2005, 14:47   #2
BHPian

why dnt you get help from a proffesional.... if you want a drag car... it wont run with the way u make it look.... get your engine tuned first and then step by step..... will help u getting used to the power rather putting everything at once and not being able to control it......

i do mostly suzukis.. i drive a zen myself.... i can help you out if you want... pm me
Old 6th April 2005, 05:30   #3
BHPian

hey buddy kool dude...well zen is just the ideal car when it comes to performance racing in the small car league...well you can go in for a K&N hyper-performance universal filter with a custom made cold air intake and then a good header job...then spark plugs and ignition wires...after all that a good tune up...you will get a very noticable difference...and if you want to go a step further...a head porting job with ploishing the pistons ...and lightened fly wheel...etc etc..the list is almost never ending..hehe...so if you need anything from performance parts or performance tuning...please feel free to pm me...cheers...!!
Old 29th April 2005, 23:48   #4
BHPian

hi ive put in a K & N filter, love the drive after that, just wanted to know where i can get some iridium spark plugs ( also cost pls) and any good suspensions out there that will help drive thru the crazy bombay roads.
Old 30th April 2005, 00:02   #5
BANNED

I think iridiuim should cost you around Rs.800. Available at this site..[color=black][font='Times New Roman']http://www.n1engineering.com/9821221791 cheers[/font][/color]

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks