Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2008, 18:46   #1
BHPian

What red colour for maruti zen?

My maruti zen is going for a paint job. The colour will change from stock white to red. I wanna go for the blood red look(like they have on some of the ferraris although rest assured I know that the rest of the car isn't .)

The paint shop guy offered a selection of stock reds on today's models which I feel safe with as I've seen them in action. However, I'm confused between the Hyundai Vivid red and Palio Formula red(I did not opt for Maruti Swift's Passion red or Candy Apple red).

I just wanna get that sweet sweet ferrari colour(yes I know I'm a wannabe but what else can I do?).

Anyone care to suggest what red I should go for to achieve a nice blood red look? I've currently selected Hyundai's Vivid red but the Formula red on the Palios is interesting me quite a bit. I'm even thinking about maruti's red too now.

Anyone have an in-depth idea on the kind of reds and which one would resemble the ferrari like red the closest? Any website where I can get the colour codes for these cars. The sheet that the paint guy gave me had colour code 000670 for Vivid red. I googled for this but I can't seem to find it.
Old 2nd November 2008, 19:39   #2
BHPian

Hi Sydras,

Take a look at the shade of the Optra Magnum called " Blazing Red " might give you an idea, I have done up my Accent with that shade and has come out pretty good.

Cheers,

Peter.
Old 2nd November 2008, 19:44   #3
SRK
Senior - BHPian

I think you should see all this samples side by side. Then only you'll make out what you want.

I actually like the red on Palio though.
Old 2nd November 2008, 19:57   #4
Senior - BHPian

the bright red which was one of the options when the zen was launched. that was a nice shade
Old 17th November 2008, 12:08   #5
BHPian

Can anyone tell me the type of red colour on the new Skoda Fabia? i.e. what kind of red is it? Passion Red? Flame Red? Bright Red? Vivid Red? Formula Read? etc.
Old 10th November 2009, 18:36   #6

color code

hi
please in a tata 207 where can i found the color code
thank's

Last edited by Jaggu : 10th November 2009 at 21:22. Reason: Similar thread please continue here. Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks