Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2009, 22:35   #121
BHPian

RAJ HINGORANI....
close ur eyes and go to him,hes good...
I got mine done and had other stuff in mind aswell to be picked from bangy bhpians,but a sudden death in the family made me rush back.

His job is good..or rather his job is the best.
Old 8th September 2009, 23:05   #122
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydiablo View Post
He is talking about the exhaust manifold.

Now the calculation of the whole headers make a difference. Calc till the tuned length of the exhaust make a difference.

I really dont agree with the calculation part during the header build, its just a piece of story given.

The header will be designed in such a way that it fits within the given space of the car. THATS IT. no rocket science.

The only way a header helps in getting a better pick up and achieve higher speeds is , it acts like the "turbo" (not exactly), Simple yaar, it just discharges the exhaust gasses quickly from each cylinders, achieving lower operating temperature, giving a bit of boost.

What exactly can do wonders for the car is, altering the intake manifold, i can vouch on this, since i've done a lot of DIY R&D just recently, in altering the intake manifold by various sizes, and i've weighed performances each time i've done changes. Presently used the best size settings and its doing wonders.
Old 8th September 2009, 23:10   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
RAJ HINGORANI....
close ur eyes and go to him,hes good...
I got mine done and had other stuff in mind aswell to be picked from bangy bhpians,but a sudden death in the family made me rush back.

His job is good..or rather his job is the best.

Could you please provide details of his workshop and contact number.
Just to get an idea, How much would a FFE for Alto 1.1 cost ?
Is there anything in particular that i should take care while doing this modification?
Old 9th September 2009, 08:07   #124
BHPian

Raj has a workshop near fun world,and he stays next to airtel centre on nandidurg .jayamal...when u reach the airtel office his house is bang opposite.

theres nothing u need to take care off,just tell him ur requirements and he will do the needful..
Old 9th September 2009, 11:12   #125
BHPian

Pavan, u r talking about what generally happens. I am talking what really should happen. Yes tuned length exhausts in India is a myth, I agree.
Old 13th April 2010, 11:30   #126
BHPian

Guys, Heard from t-bhpians that Raj is not in Bangalore now. I was badly looking for fitting an FFE in my 2008 model WagonR. Any advice where I can get this done?
Old 13th April 2010, 15:29   #127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelightening View Post
Guys, Heard from t-bhpians that Raj is not in Bangalore now. I was badly looking for fitting an FFE in my 2008 model WagonR. Any advice where I can get this done?
Contact Shabbir - 98862 34838. He does the FFEs for Raj Hingorani.
Old 13th April 2010, 17:13   #128
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Either ways Raj' wouldn't have done the work. It would be shabbir or jaleel(?) whom you would require to talk with.

Raj' sits back for fabrication only when its for his boys who participate in the drags. Otherwise its Shabbir who makes the FFE's.
Old 13th April 2010, 18:16   #129
BHPian

FFE and CAI for my Santro

Hello dear BHPians,

I drive a 2006 model Santro Xing and I am planning for go for FFE and CAI. I have heard a lot about RAJ on t-bhp and the kind of FFE's he makes. My only question is, all through these nine pages, I have seen only Japanese engines (read Honda and Suzuki) being fitted with FFE's done by RAJ. Are there any members here who have tried it on Korean engines (Santro to be specific)? The reason I am asking this question is, I have come across lot of people who have told me that cars like Santro doesn't have a mod friendly engine. Being in Bangalore, i know whom to go to but I just want to make sure that doing it on a Santro is safe and doesn't have any serious adverse effect.

Thanks,
-Nidhi
Old 13th April 2010, 19:26   #130
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srinidhi View Post
Hello dear BHPians,

I drive a 2006 model Santro Xing and I am planning for go for FFE and CAI. I have heard a lot about RAJ on t-bhp and the kind of FFE's he makes. My only question is, all through these nine pages, I have seen only Japanese engines (read Honda and Suzuki) being fitted with FFE's done by RAJ. Are there any members here who have tried it on Korean engines (Santro to be specific)? The reason I am asking this question is, I have come across lot of people who have told me that cars like Santro doesn't have a mod friendly engine. Being in Bangalore, i know whom to go to but I just want to make sure that doing it on a Santro is safe and doesn't have any serious adverse effect.

Thanks,
-Nidhi
Go for it, there aint any problems. My friends car(santro) was done at Raj's place and is running brilliantly even after a year now.
Old 13th April 2010, 19:36   #131
BHPian

Hey Srinidhi
Like others have said, Raj isn't in town at the moment, I contacted Shabbir on that number for the FFE. I drive a Hyundai Getz, 1.3L(2004) so it is korean, and i got headers installed this Saturday for 6k, I didn't go for the entire exhaust with the end can because i didn't want the noise. but believe me when I say this, there is a noticeable difference in pick up and overall power of the car, I cant tell you exact increase in BHP, but it's definitely a lot peppier than before. I gave the car at 10 in the morning, got it back by 2, completely professional job, totally vouch for it and give it a thumbs up!
Old 13th April 2010, 20:56   #132
BHPian

raghav.carfreak, rjstyles69, et al

Thanks for the reply guys and increasing my confidence in going for a FFE. I have noted Shabbir's number from earlier posts in this thread and planning to call him this weekend. Will keep you updated about the developments.

Regards,
-Nidhi
Old 14th April 2010, 12:21   #133
BHPian

Guys, from the forum I came to know that there is a possibility for the FFE to get rusted in future, is there anyway we can get an FFE with the quality of the OEM headers and cans? I am planning to contact shabir soon, lack Vitamin M now . But eagerly waiting for the time to fit one.
Old 14th April 2010, 14:16   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Guys, from the forum I came to know that there is a possibility for the FFE to get rusted in future, is there anyway we can get an FFE with the quality of the OEM headers and cans? I am planning to contact shabir soon, lack Vitamin M now . But eagerly waiting for the time to fit one.

also do check with our Distinguished - BHPian Psycho, you can PM him..
he has done a great job for my innova..
Old 14th April 2010, 16:13   #135
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 15th April 2010 at 15:18.
thelightening is offline   Received Infraction

Most Viewed